30" And Under

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CritterCountry

Reaction score
Love the smaller guys! My mare is 36"and I love her to death but..would love to see pics of those wee ones!
default_wub.png
:

Here are my 2 girlies, They were born this year at 16 1/2", They should be maturing around 28"
default_wub.png
: They are half sisters by they way
default_wink.png
:

HMM Komokos Double Dazzle

Dazzlebetterpic.jpg

HMM Komokos Twizzler Twist

Twizzlerexcellentpasturepic.JPG

Littlefoots Lakota King
default_smile.png

27" Full Grown 3 year old stallion ready for breeding ;)

He SO friendly and calm hed be an amazing childs gelding too but hes so correct for little so we're selling him as a stud
default_wub.png
:

Anyone want an under 28" :eek:
default_rolleyes.gif
: LOL!

Here he is haha hes so willing look at him jump :new_shocked:

kingads.jpg

aweaking.jpg

kingdom.jpg

kingdoms.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a home raised one.

fate.jpg

She sits right at 30" and her name is Simple Twist of Fate as her mama was bred through the stall door.
default_wacko.png
:

rumor2.jpg

This is Oak Parks Rumor Has It, all 26.25" of him. Everytime I look at him I feel like such a dork for asking Tami if he would for sure mature under 34" :eek:

I almost forgot about Dakota McQ's Redwing, her papers say 27" but I get her at 26". She is bred to Rumor (aka Pugsly) for 2008. Whoops, then I guess I really shouldn't forget about the resident "old" man. Simmon Sonny stands 29.75" and had been my uncles main herd sire for years. This year the poor guy got two mares as I currently have more stallion than I know what to do with. I'll see if I can find a photo of him.

Here's our littlest one, 2006 orphan buckskin pinto filly.. She stands 26" as a yearling and don't expect her to get much taller, will probably mature between 28-30" max.. She's out to pasture with our broodies and other yearling gal.. She may be the smallest but she's got more personality than our big AQHA horses and she sure knows how to put those bossy broodies in their place..

Fantomandfilly026.jpg

100_2757.jpg

Semi ~ 29" right off the trailer from the World Show in Texas & just retired!
default_smile.png

SEMIWEB-1.jpg

Little Anna 28" ~ my first baby. she's a chubby, yearling grulla, finally starting to work out of the yearling

gangly's... (I think*)

She has a nice neck.. just NOT in this picture LOL

DSC_0025ANNAWEB.jpg

Little John ~ 30" my stallion

DSC_0061web.jpg

SEMI1.jpg

Oh don't get me started! Ok ok DO! I love the little ones! Here are a few of ours:

Rock Rivers Little Al 28.5" senior stallion:

alside.jpg

Old Stage Talk of the Town 27" yearling:

blondie.jpg

blondieatdora.jpg

Dream Land Supreme Challenger 29" senior stallion:

challenger.jpg

Challenger's son Rock Rivers Rooster 29.5" senior stallion:

rooster3.jpg

Rock Rivers Chiquita Supreme 28" senior mare (legs were unclipped--I know it doesn't help!):

chiquitatrotright.jpg

Rock Rivers Anticipation 29.5" senior mare:

tissy772.jpg

Next year they're all going on a diet and getting new, squared photos. I just love to show these little guys off!

sdmini - your homebred mare is lovely!

Our 3 yr old cremello pinto stud 29.75 inches His first foals are due in 2008.

DSC02475-1.jpg

DSC02568-1.jpg

our sorrel and white pinto mare 29.75 inches

rose.jpg

Rooster is gorgeous!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Here's my 27.5" mare, Reflections What A Star:

IsisProfileJune07medium.jpg

And just for fun, here's a picture of her BEFORE any conditioning or grooming:

IsisLeftDec06cropped.jpg

Shh, don't tell her I showed you this one!
default_wink.png
: The pro picture was taken after several months of conditioning.

My 29.75" stallion, Redrock Incognito (co-owned with Becky Schulz):

IncognitoLizPicsmall.jpg

Found a decent one of Simmon that we took this summer. It was getting dark and I ran out of time before my niece got here so I didn't get a chance to finish his facial (whose going to notice right
default_rolleyes.gif
: ) so he has this odd "dead" look to his face.

simmongood.gif

I would like to say next year we'll take another crack at taking some better photos of the old man but I doubt that is going to happen.

I love the before pic on What a Star, from cotton ball to covergirl.

I don't have any "tiny" minis. I have one that almost qualifies for this thread and am going to share her, so she can feel big at only 30.5". She is at Erica's now with a 1/2 sister I own who is also a perlino pinto. She's hanging out so she can date Destiny in the spring before coming home to VA. I'm really excited about "Sweetie".

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Sweet as Sugar[/SIZE]2004 30.5” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – BTU Grand Daughter

Will be bred in the spring to Erica’s Echos of My Destiny (Halter HOF & National Champion – Double Destiny & Buck Echo Grandson)

Sweetie--08052007-4%20smaller.jpg

DSC00689.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

Here is Hunt House Farms Teenie Weenie - all 28 inches of her

teeny2.jpg

And her with some of her World winnings

teenie1_small.jpg

Getitia, Teeny Weenie is such a lady
default_smile.png

JumpstartWorld074.jpg

Wild Oaks Jumpstart My Heart, a 29" bay son of Marks Duffys Affirmed Royalty. Dad is 30", dam is 33.5", he definitely got the "small" genes that his sire likes to produce. He's been Top Ten two years now, and is ready for another job LOL.

Kodak044.jpg

Wild Oaks Watchmesparkle, another Affirmed Royalty son that we sold last year - he hasn't been shown but his full sister (and look-alike) was a World Top Ten both years out.

The Royalty babies all have such attitude and personality, fun to show - and sometimes a challenge LOL.

Jan

Old Stage Talk of the Town 27" yearling:

blondie.jpg

blondieatdora.jpg
:new_shocked: I OWN HER BROTHER!!! well, half brother. He's a PJ baby too.

She goes by Blondie, right? I've seen her at Julie's website since she was a baby. Here is her little brother Charm, he's just under 30" right now, my yearling gelding.

They look so so alike, i had a feeling they were related. lol.

charmshowhalter021.jpg

charmshowhalter013-1.jpg

CharmYard033.jpg

wholeherd041.jpg

Well here is mine.

The first is my 30" Black & White mare :bgrin

PUNKY-4 years old ( oh her son is up a couple of posts- "Rowdy"-posted by Reble)

100_1156.jpg

Next is my 30" Chestnut mare with Blaze face & Blue Eye. I dont have anymore good photos yet.

BUTTERCUP-7 years old (Pictured w/ her 07 filly)
default_wub.png
:

100_1704.jpg

The above two are actually a little smaller than 30" becasue i got them measured properly and they were 29". & 29.50" but I am leaving their papers like they say, so oh well. :eek:

The next one is Buttercups filly from this year 5-6-07 @ a whopping 16" and is still very small so dont think she will reach 30"...

FIRE- photo taken in June.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I just love this little girl!

100_1773.jpg

Next is my tiny little stallion...28.50" Black and White stallion with Blue Eyes

MASTERS-7 years old
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

2-AlamosRowdysFlashyMasterpiece.gif

I do have one more tiny filly but dont have any decent photos of her. She is Bay with a Blaze face and blue Eyes and will be under 30" as well...
default_yes.gif
:

Jeri

[SIZE=14pt]Punky turns out nice babies. [/SIZE]

Cannot wait to use Rowdy in another year?

Well here is mine.

PUNKY-4 years old ( oh her son is up a couple of posts- "Rowdy"-posted by Reble)

100_1156.jpg

Wow I love Fire!!!!! She has a lovely face
default_wub.png
:

Well here is mine.

100_1156.jpg

Next is my 30" Chestnut mare with Blaze face & Blue Eye. I dont have anymore good photos yet.

BUTTERCUP-7 years old (Pictured w/ her 07 filly)
default_wub.png
:

100_1704.jpg

The above two are actually a little smaller than 30" becasue i got them measured properly and they were 29". & 29.50" but I am leaving their papers like they say, so oh well. :eek:

The next one is Buttercups filly from this year 5-6-07 @ a whopping 16" and is still very small so dont think she will reach 30"...

FIRE- photo taken in June.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I just love this little girl!

100_1773.jpg

Next is my tiny little stallion...28.50" Black and White stallion with Blue Eyes

MASTERS-7 years old
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

2-AlamosRowdysFlashyMasterpiece.gif

I do have one more tiny filly but dont have any decent photos of her. She is Bay with a Blaze face and blue Eyes and will be under 30" as well...
default_yes.gif
:

Jeri

Latest posts

Back