2009 Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoyed SMHC's Ringmasters run in Liberty just now...I just LOVE the video of him so seeing that live was a real treat!

The roadster in hand over class was great too !!!

Devon and Fashion are coming up in Liberty here in just a few minutes...they will be the 45th horse. 44 is in the ring right now ...

The roadster in hand over class was great too !!!
I REALLY like that "Unbridled Masterpiece!" He is one neat horse
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

There have defiantly been a few great liberty performances!
default_aktion033.gif
I also enjoyed Erica's Jesse James & SMHC'S Masquerade. There were a lot of really nice ones that weren't caught in time - too bad!
default_no.gif

OK, is it just me or is this the easiest obstacle class in at least 3 years? Dang, and I had to miss this year. If the body hangs together I'll be there next year. Had to "settle" for open shows this year and my filly winning the Championship driving for open shows in the State (Wisconsin).

I just logged in to watch, but I would suspect that Halter Obstacle has just finished and now people are waiting for Obstacle Driving. For these classes, they use that end of the arena for the hitching ring so it's fine to tie your horse up to the fence if you want while you're waiting.

Latest posts

Back