2009 National Premium is online

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joyenes

Reaction score
The National premium is now on the AMHR official website under Events
default_aktion033.gif

Yep- just checked and saw that it was up. Now if they would just start posting show results I would be really happy!

Just printed mine off, we will be showing Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I have printed everything out and we will be there the entire time from start to finish showing saturday afternoon till the driving stakes classes saturday night. We are planning on bringing a full trailer this year to Nationals with mares, stallions and geldings.

I have also noticed price increases this year and no listing of this years show photographer which is usually Washburn.

We always have a great time with seeing everyone at Nationals, well worth the trip to Tulsa
default_smile.png

is there anything extra you need to fil out or have if wanting to show in ameture and if there is could someone point me in that direction??
default_smile.png

Yes it does look like most of the classes and stalls went up $5.00 each.

I just contacted DK Designs and Photography who usually do all the backdrop pictures at nationals. She said as far as they know Washburn's will and DK Designs will be doing it again this year.

Country charm- you need to make sure you have an amateur card and submit a copy with your entries. I believe that was listed in the premium book. Otherwise just enter the class just like the rest of them.

Back