2007 Foal's of Coventry Lane

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coventry Lane Farm

Reaction score
Coventry Lane's Hollywood Diva ~ AMHR/AMHR Futurity Nominated

3-30-07-8.jpg

Coventry Lane's Sundance Kid ~ ASPC/ASPC Futurity Nominated

WebsiteSundance.jpg

Coventry Lane's Image of a Superstar ~ AMHR/AMHR Futurity Nominated

Agnus4-29-07.jpg

Coventry Lane's Foxy Lady ~ AMHR/AMHR Futurity Nominated

CameoFilly6.jpg

We are now over with mare stare and can start to concentrate on our showing. Thank goodness we had no problems foaling out and only had one colt this year. We were very fortunate.

Thanks for letting us share our 2007 Foals and see you this summer :saludando:

Ohhh i like them all!!!

Congrats, it sounds like your foaling season went smoothly :aktion033: :aktion033:

They certainly are a colorful group. Very pretty.

I think we are going to breed the same combinations again like this years foals and see if we can get a repeat. Oreo that is Image's dam has thrown nothing but black and white foals and Bissel Mounds Monte Carlo that is our leopard appaloosa stallion has a great track record for producing color with his mares, mostly producing leopard fillys as well. Cameo that is Foxy's dam has had all pinto foals and Foxy's sire Little Wee Lord of the Ring has had all pintos as well for his track record. This years shetland colt was our first here at Coventry Lane with having Step-N-Stones Label Me a Satin Lady, a black and white pinto mare that will be getting bred to our Buckeye WCF Steel N' Love, that is a Michigan bred pinto stallion and the direct son of Michigan's Man of Steel that is owned by Taylor's Pony Farm. I guess we will see what happens with next spring's foals, it will be interesting.

"Thanks" everyone for your kind words, we are pretty excited with our new kids here at Coventry Lane, these have been the best foals so far that have been born here at our place and we are looking forward in taking them to the Nationals if not sold before then in the various Futurity classes.

Thanks...Lori.... from Eagles Ring Farm, I know that you absolutely love Diva, she sure is a special filly. I have had people wanting to sneek her home with them already...along with Image too, what a friendly bunch of horses they all are.

All are very nice Pam. Have a great show season :aktion033: :aktion033: cjmm

Latest posts

Back