Our 2013 Foaling Season is finished

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagles ring farm

Reaction score
We had a small but fantastic foaling season this year

"Eagles Ring Twilight by Buzz"- Spice X Buzz - A/R - amha yearling futurity nominated perlino/smokey cream filly 2/10/13

shown here at 4 months old

photo3_zps0443c7e8.jpg

photoord2_zps022e34b3.jpg

"Eagles Ring Billy Bigelow by Buzz" Lotus X Buzz - A/R - amha yearling futurity nominated palomino colt

shown here at 3 months old

billynewkelly_zpsc3e10aa9.jpg

photowitnewkelly_zpse74254b5.jpg

"Eagles Ring Bows Mr Jangles" A/R- Coco X Bow- Tiny Bay colt

shown here at about 3 weeks old

IMG_0022_zps1d630976.jpg

IMG_0011_zps0bbc253d.jpg

we just had 3 foals but we are oh so thrilled with all 3 .......thanks for sharing our 2013 season with us

it's been great and so looking forward to 2014 now

They are all so nice, Lori. Love Twilight and Mr Jangles is too cute. Billy is very nice, I'm just over run with boys, so don't often give them a second look (not a reflection on all the nice colts out there, just tend to look at the fillies first, not that I can add any more to my herd, but fun to look).

Thanks Chanda

I know what you mean with it being fun to look...I am always looking but hubby keeps me in check ...lol
default_sad.png

I am always dreaming of who to add here , but we are small and really want to stay that way.

But we have been very fortunate with our additions the past few years

I know what you mean with it being fun to look...I am always looking but hubby keeps me in check ...lol
default_sad.png
Me, too! Always looking, but he keeps me in check; which isn't all bad, cause I can just imagine how many I could have here with out his voice of reason on my numbers.

Beautiful foals!! LOVE your little Bay colt, he has the sweetest face but looks like he is full of himself, as he should be!!!!
default_yes.gif

I thinking "keeping us in check" is in the job descriptions for our husbands LOL!

It may be a small crop but they are wonderful. Congrats!

Thank you so much Debbie and Joy

We are "over the moon" and so excited about our foals

and now really can't wait for 2014-- it's been a great journey to this point

and can't wait to see what the future brings

Debbie I just love your Hawk !!

and Joy your mare is so pretty

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back