2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posting for Kira98.............Jane (Rabbitsfizz), Erika got her gift yesterday. She asked me to post because she doesn't have much computer access. She has only gone through half the stuff, she had to leave for work. She LOVES everything so far, and got a kick out of the little drawing of Santa you did on one of the boxes!!!

She will takes pics in the next couple of days and send them to me to post. :aktion033:

oh, Sandii, qtrmoon,

you can open your package, and I hope you like what I got you. I wanted to give you a good giggle with all the no peeking signs, lol

You will have to refresh my memory, I do not remember what I got ya!!!!

THANK YOU ALICIA! I love the new 4 cup stainless steel scoop..for some reason we go through them and the handles break off too soon, it was MUCH needed! The brush is great and I LOVE the little cast iron cowby hat hanger..too cute! Thanks again~

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

thanks20.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH SPARKLE(Kimberly)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

I tore into it as soon as the postman arrived!!!!!!!!!

I got a nice black halter, a chocolate Reindeer, a deck of Horsey playing cards, a cute pin, a neat horsey keychain that my hubby tried to steal already!!!! A horsey notepad with pen, some horse muffins, they look so good! Did you make them? I know the horses will love them! Oh and a glass candle holder which she painted the cutest horse on,(so talented!!) and a angel kisses candle that smells out of this world!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I will add a picture later, as my computer is being very slow.
default_sad.png

[SIZE=18pt]IIIII GOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT MIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

okay okay okay, i know i said i would open it on christmas eve, but i couldn't do it! i couldn't wait until then. it showed up when i was with Ghost in the back, was so exctied i hopped the fence and tore it open! :lol: !

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!!

i got a really cute dream catcher kit for my indian themed room, it's soooo cool!!! i absolutely love it!

and also some adorable little individually rapped bags with horse treats in them, one bag for each of the horses! with name tags for each, so it's personal and so special! i just gave princess and ghost some, they were licking my fingers and trotting around me for more! we all like them so much!!! (ghost is whinnying at me like "hey, more food! NOW! those were so good!") how cute!

and a starbucks gift card, so Ghost and i can go again! :bgrin

here's the pics.

dream catcher kit.
default_wub.png
:

AwesomeGift001.jpg

and the gift card and cookies
default_cheers.gif
:
default_eat.gif
:

AwesomeGift002.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]My Secret Santa was Becky Pollock aka RAPfrosty!!![/SIZE]

thanks Becky, i
default_wub.png
: you!!!

~Alex

(the minis thank you toooooo!)

:new_multi:

I got mine last night! Thank you SOOOOO much Karen (minimomnc)! I am a HUGE Andrew Lloyd Webber and esp. Phantom of the Opera fan (Phan-atic!!) and she got me a Phantom movie script with the cover signed by Andrew Lloyd Weebber, Minnie Driver, Gerard Bulter, Emmy Rossum and the rest of the lead characters and the producer Joel Shumacher. It is on my Phantom shrine...I mean shelf now. :bgrin There was also a music box with a little kitty curled up that plays "Memory" from Cats. WOW! Thanks Karen!

-Amy

Well, this is not really a "report", but just in case my SS is watching for a reply from me, thought I would post. I picked up my mail, after post office hours, and found a parcel notice in my US mail. Since I am not expecting anything, I am assuming this must be from my SS. So even though I don't have anything yet in my possession, it may be getting close! Will update when I receive it....maybe Monday I will get my daughter to pick up my parcel for me, since she lives in town, and I am 33 miles out.

I have my gift :bgrin I have not opened it, I always wait until Christmas Eve or Christmas morning. I am sure whatever it is I will Love it.. Thanks so much Marsha Cassada. I will post when I open.

[SIZE=18pt]I got mine!!! :aktion033: I got mine!!! [/SIZE]

A nice big box arrived Friday but I haven't opened it yet.

Trying to wait till Christmas day..... :bgrin Thanks Robin Gibbons!

I feel bad the shipping charges were so :new_shocked: high to Canada,

I noticed it cost over $20 to send the parcel to me :eek:

Sorry about that! :no:

Sandy Caja

:aktion033: My sercret Santa just arrived. Yes my mailman delivered his packages today on Sunday so that he would have a easier lot during the week. Thank you so much for the M&M's (one of my favorites) and the lovely carousel rocking horse. It looks great with my collection of carousels.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Michele, seen you got yours --NOT FAIR :bgrin I'm still waiting!
default_crybaby.gif
: Corinne

I still havent' gotten mine, so you're not the only waiting.
default_yes.gif
: I don't think my person got all of hers yet, but I PMd her so she would know what was going on since one of the things I got her was backordered.

Oh Lilfoot I'm so glad you got it and posted. I was told it would be about seven days and after the seventh I was getting worried. Now I can sit back and relax. :bgrin

Sandii,

You are very welcome. I got the hanger because I wanted you to think of the great state of Texas every time you see it. The scoop was your request, and I got you a bigger one, I could only find them at tractor supply in the dog section. That booger was hard to find!! The brush, well, everyone can use an extra brush, LOL

I am so glad you liked everything. I am waiting to open mine on Christmas, but it might get opened on Christmas eve...

Your welcome starridge acres!!! I couldn't think of anything so I thought "a gift cetificate"!! That way u can get what u need or want. That way I know you will like it.! Agian I am glaad you liked it. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Shelley Purifoy-Huff <><

Maranatha Miniatures

Still waiting hope it come before Christmas
default_wub.png
:
default_unsure.png
:
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We got ours yesterday!!!!

My daughter and I had a blast opening all the surprises that Josie from Willow Springs Farm sent us.

My fave was the little black bear she sent us to represent her state of West Virginia. It was too cute!

She also sent all kinds of treats from Bath & Bodyworks, one of our favorite stores. My daughter was all over the little rabbit ornament before I could even see it properly...hehehehehe. I got my favorite foam soap also. It was all in the same sent of warm vanilla sugar. Uhmmm...

Josie also sent, individual apple cider packets. Yummy. I love apple cider and just for me in the evenings some wonderful apricot tea.

She also sent along a special evening lotion in my favorite color of lavender.

Thank you so much Josie. We loved each and every thing and think it was so thoughtful of you. This was our first year to participate and you made it a wonderful experience!

Thank you again.

Merry Christmas!!!

Thank you, DAVIE, for the wonderful christmas surprise box!

First, a bag for the dogs from Davie's minpin, Little Man! Pig's Ears! they are such happy campers!

A beautiful windchime with horses on it! oh, i love it! i hung it on the edge of my floor lamp to enjoy it more since my windows face dark north!

Also a great tension ball for my hands and wrist!

An adorable mug with a mini and kitten on it--perfect for my cappachino!

THANK YOU DAVIE! Merry christmas to you and yours! jennifer :saludando: :saludando: :saludando:

:aktion033: :lol: My secret santa gift came saturday! But I was away from a computer for the weekend! I think I tore it open around 11pm saturday i just couldnt wait
default_rolleyes.gif
: and it wasnt marked anywhere not to open till xmas :lol:

my secret santa was sue- (forum name shaladar)!!! Thank you so much for the gifts! she sent over these great horsey kitchen towels, a horsey sceen air freshener for the car, a horse head key chain, and this really nice brush with a horse carved into the top! Thank you Sue for everything! I love it all! The only thing that didnt come was the warm weather from CA :eek: :lol:

Merry Christmas!

Kat!

Latest posts

Back