2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JustJinx

So glad you enjoyed everything. Little Man would not let me forget about your kids but my cat's forgot to remind me that you had a cat also. I know how fincky they can get but but he/she would have enjoyed a little toy and my cat's are miffed that I forgot someone that they wanted to send something too.

Glad you like the Windchime. I bring mine in during the winter as the winds can get really gusty here in OK but I put them out in the spring and I just love to hear them chime.

I knew you would love the mug!!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season.

I got mine! :aktion033:

Thanks so much to Kathi Donnell of Wards Creek Ranch in Rogue River, Oregon.

I love it all!

I got a wonderful spotted leopard appy stuffed horse!!! (love it!!!) It has 1 brown hoof and black up in the top of it's mane and forelock.
default_wub.png
: A nice dark blue fleece blanket/throw and a neat picture frame with the outline of Texas. Loved the horsie wrapping paper too!!

Thanks so much Kathi!!! It is all wonderful and I appreciate it. :saludando:

Sheri

Here is a pic.

SecretSantagifts001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*woohoo* I got mine today :aktion033: It's from Sandii and Ray at Quarter Moon Farm. Ironically, my aunt justjijnx just bought a horse from them thru the auction board for a fundraiser..can't remember which one now.

It says 'don't open til xmas' :no: I love to open gifts so I'll look at this way, I have one more to open xmas.
default_yes.gif
: I'm like a kid at xmas..love gifts..i also love to give them though. :aktion033:

Thanx Sandii for whatever is in the box. :aktion033:

Thank you so much ANOKI! Kathryn.... your gift is wonderful! I couldnt stand it and had to open it.... it is a leather wreath with jingle bells on it and....a pair of Doxie salt and pepper shakers that have magnetic noses and they kiss! Thanks a million Kathryn.... from one dog person to another, you are great!

Lyn

:aktion033:I GOT MINE just 1/2 hour ago!!! AND it came all the way from HOLLAND from DIVIGO - Trisha

THANK YOU sooooo much, just knowing it came all the way from Holland was a treat

and you were so thoughtful and generous. Your card is adorable too!

She gave me a beautiful sheltie calender and sterling silver necklace of a windmill that actually turns, huge delicious wafter cookies with carmel in the center (I ate one of them already, 2 minutes after I opened the package, they are soooo yummy), a box of candies that taste like black licorice but better (had to eat one of those right away too LOL) and she even gave some bones for my furkids! THANK YOU for all the wonderful, thoughtful gifts!!!

MERRY CHRSTMAS!!!!!

Holland%20gifts%20from%20Divigo%20Trisha.jpg

Maxine--I am soooo glad you liked everything and I hope the halter fits okay! I had so much fun buying for you and you deserve all the goodies you get! Blessings at Christmas and through the year---jennifer :saludando:

:aktion033: I got my Secret Santa present today. From Rachel in N.D. :new_multi:

Thank you so much Rachel.

We opened the box and inside was a very nice ornament. and some horse treats

(that will come in handy at the shows next summer
default_wink.png
: ) And a pretty nice wrapped box. I will wait until Christmas morning to open that. I will post again that morning to say what is in the box. :bgrin

I am very happy with my gifts.

Thank You again

Deb

And the card is just beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I got a package from some sneaky elf......and I will wait to open it as I love the suspense :bgrin :bgrin

OK I got a package from some sneaky elf......and I will wait to open it as I love the suspense :bgrin :bgrin
I've been called short, and I've been called sneaky before, but never an elf! :p

Oooooh, it finally got there!! *dances* OPEN IIIIIT! ROFL

I love Christmas as much for the giving as for seeing what people think of what I'm giving! It's like... pins and needles! aaagh!

I received my gift today from Julia Daily (HJF) and I love everything. Thank you so very, very much.

She sent a horse figurine, horse welcome plaque and a horse etched crystal.

This was my first year doing secret santa and I enjoyed it very much.

Thanks again Julia for my terrific gifts. Merry Christmas!
212674714.jpg

My gift arrived today!!!

Had such a frustrating day and came home to some wonderful surprises from Cassie Ray "I Love My Gelding"....I opened the box and saw the tin of popcorn..of course that was opened in a flash..LOVE THAT STUFF>>>>
default_yes.gif
:

Then I saw some gifts wrapped and thought.."OH, I will wait till Christmas" (since I haven`t any gifts under the tree yet...thought they would look nice under there and they did)...for about one hour.. :lol:

THANK YOU Cassie for the beautiful horse statues and the coffee mug and esp. for the beautiful signs you painted!!! I am going to hang the Shadybrook Farm sign on my front door!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

My secret santa (Melissa Harris) contacted me by email to let me know my gift(s) were coming in 2 packages... and to open them when they came! Today I got part one - some nifty horse treats and one of those COOL "jelly" scrubbers (I love those!)

Thank you! :saludando:

Bev told me she got hers. If you're Bev's Santa, she did get it.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

46 left to go out of 150! Each one I get to cross off makes me more and more happy! I must be a nut to care so much that everyone gets a gift, but I do.

default_yes.gif
: Gosh you're all been doing great and being awesome Santas! :lol:

:aktion033: YAY Debra!!! :aktion033: I am so glad you got the gifts already! Kind of hard for me to believe as my Mom just dropped it in the mail on Saturday :new_shocked: not too shabby UPS!

Apparently, you have much more self-control than most of us and can wait until Christmas :lol:

i got my package!! THANK YOU HEATHER of J & H MINIS!!!
default_smile.png

i got a mountain horse hat, red horse knee high socks, a wonderful smelling candle and showergel and body lotion!!! i'll take a picture tomorrow!!!

thank you so much!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

my person should be recieving their gift tuesday or wednesday!!!
default_smile.png
for their sake i hope it's tuesday so the wait will be over!!
default_smile.png

:aktion033:I GOT MINE just 1/2 hour ago!!! AND it came all the way from HOLLAND from DIVIGO - Trisha

THANK YOU sooooo much, just knowing it came all the way from Holland was a treat

She gave me a beautiful sheltie calender and sterling silver necklace of a windmill that actually turns, huge delicious wafter cookies with carmel in the center (I ate one of them already, 2 minutes after I opened the package, they are soooo yummy), a box of candies that taste like black licorice but better (had to eat one of those right away too LOL) and she even gave some bones for my furkids! THANK YOU for all the wonderful, thoughtful gifts!!!

MERRY CHRSTMAS!!!!!

So glad you like it, Gena!

If you ever want a refill on the wafter cookies or the candy....let me know. :bgrin

Glad you like them because not everybody likes real Dutch cookies and candy, I took a small risk.
default_thumbup.gif
:

The calendar is made by a Dutch sheltie lover, so you should have a quite unique item there.

Give everyone a big christmas hug overthere and have a great christmas! It is well deserved.

Trisha :saludando:

i got my gift from lewella. thank you lewella!!! she sent me some handmade angels and some wonderful old articles on shetland ponies. does she know me well or what?? Ill try to get pics but kinda have my hands full

also i will be mailing my gift this week. Im so sorry but with everything that has happened and not having a car I am late. but i will get it there!

Kay

My secret santa (Melissa Harris) contacted me by email to let me know my gift(s) were coming in 2 packages... and to open them when they came! Today I got part one - some nifty horse treats and one of those COOL "jelly" scrubbers (I love those!)

Thank you! :saludando:
Glad you like your gift so far! I'm hoping the 2nd part comes soon as it did ship. I also love those jelly scrubbers!

:aktion033: WOOHOO! My SS gift arrived...sure enough, that WAS my gift waiting for me at the post office. THANK YOU NOOTKA!! I just LOVE that HUGE can of Almond Roca!!
default_wub.png
:

And I already have my Christmas Cookies air freshener plugged in...YUUUUMMMM!!!! Maybe with that I can now FOOL people into THINKING I have been busy baking Christmas cookies without actually doing the work!
default_wink.png
:

The calendar was PERFECT! I have stopped buying calendars myself these past years, hoping someone will buy me one for Christmas with horses on it, and YOU came through for me this year! THANKS SO MUCH! The photos in there are totally AWESOME!

The long sleeved T fit, and my horses thank you too for their treats!! I have not given any to them yet, but I KNOW they'll love them! Thanks so much for EVERYTHING Liz! You were far too generous to me!

[SIZE=36pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS![/SIZE]

ssgift.jpg

MERRY CHRSTMAS!!!!!

So glad you like it, Gena!

If you ever want a refill on the wafter cookies or the candy....let me know. :bgrin

Glad you like them because not everybody likes real Dutch cookies and candy, I took a small risk.
default_thumbup.gif
:

The calendar is made by a Dutch sheltie lover, so you should have a quite unique item there.

Give everyone a big christmas hug overthere and have a great christmas! It is well deserved.

Trisha :saludando:
I HAD to post to tell you and let everyone know that Dutch cookies are the BEST cookies we have ever eaten!!! My husband and two teenage kids, and me of course, have counted them and we are eating 1/2 of a cookie a day until they are gone LOL Please send me a website or address, they want me to order more of these cookies!! :lol:

Thats really neat to know about the calender, I will show it to all of my sheltie friends. Also, my daughter is wearing the necklace to school today, she is a teenager, and is excited to show them a beautiful necklace that came all the way from Holland! Thank you again for all the thoughtful, wonderful gifts our whole family has really enjoyed!!

(((HUGS))) back and have a very Merry Chrismtas and a year full of many blessings!!!

image7.gif

Latest posts

Back