2006 SECRET SANTA THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MInx--I am sorry for the confusion. The candy dish was just an extra and i thought it would get to you more safely coming right from the company! you have 3 more boxes coming. you should get one of them today and tomorrow. an item i ordered i was waiting for didn't come and didn't come so i sent SOME of the present. then it came so we sent that on. then i sent the last package---should be 4 in all. SORRY for the confusion!!!! jennifer :saludando:

Hope you see this Jennifer!
default_wub.png
: Wow you really are something girl! On my way now to go post what I got in the 2nd box! You really are spoiling this old lady and make me feel rich! :bgrin

All I can say is thank you 4X over!

Maxine

default_wub.png
: OK ALL, MYSTERY SOLVED :bgrin

I first want to thank Jennifer(justjinx) for such heartwarming treasures this Christmas. This old lady is truly blessed to have this family here and I feel like she has become a new friend.I am out of pixels right now so can't post a picture yet.

Oh my goodness as if the beautiful bowl wasn't enough! I got yet another box today and listen to this list!:

A gorgrous Hand Made dark red sparkly neck scarf.(love it),

3 pretty writing pens(love that as can write home from Florida we'regoing in Jan to April),

the most special little glass snowman ornament but is to be shelf ornament!,

two pkgs taffey, a reeces, Mentoes which I gave Carl.(I've lost 22 lbs now on my new diet:),

and two darling red/green potholders which we will use Christmas day dinner!

So if you get tired of me posting too bad :bgrin Because when I get my next 2 boxes from her you're going to hear about it! I hope I get to meet her someday.

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I got mine last week from minih! Sorry it has taken so long to post! I love it all! I really like the photo album. It's soo neat! And the light matches it. :bgrin All of the ornaments are going on the tree
default_wink.png
:

XMAS001.jpg

I still waiting but glad mine got there and you liked it Kim!

pm me when you get a chance!

Hugs

Bonnie

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I got mine today!!! It's a gift certificate to Ozark Mountain!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thank you Shelley Purifoy-Huff!!! I'm ashamed to say, I don't know which farm is yours. Somebody tell me!!

Thanks again - it will go to good use!!!

Thank you yellerroseintx. I received my gift today. The horses stamped on the box was very creative. I also, like the from my farm to yours card. Your horses are very nice.

I'm not going to open it until Christmas.
default_smile.png

CKC(Kim)

Ok, I got mine last week from minih! Sorry it has taken so long to post! I love it all! I really like the photo album. It's soo neat! And the light matches it. All of the ornaments are going on the tree
I am sooo glad you like everything! It was a lot of fun shopping for you.
default_yes.gif
:

I got my present yesterday from my Santa. When I opened the box there was a wraped box which I haven't opened yet! I'm trying to be good and wait for Christmas. But the golden Angel is beautiful, the little pointsetta is so pretty and there is a tube of something (wraped) I'm trying to resist the urge to open.

Thank you!

Alison King Briarwood Minis

I just wanted to note that the shirt you got with the minis on it, those are my minis!! The solid black one in the back, I had sold to Kim Landis. I have that same shirt.
default_wink.png
: That is Flash, Ginger, Pretty Dawnie and Crystal.
default_wub.png
: Looks like everyone is getting some really wonderful gifts!! :new_shocked: :aktion033:

Sheri

Thanks Leya Brier.......my Secret Santa. I love the gifts thank you so much. I could not wait til CHristmas...oopsy.........lol..............

secretsanta.jpg

Got mine yesterday! It was from Dinda Hand at Morning Mist Miniatures. Thank you so much, I love it all! Dinda got me a wonderful smelling candle and soap bar, along with a book (Miniature Horses, a breeders and owners guide). I can't wait to sit down with that candle burning and that good old book. She sent Keeleigh some yummy smelling (well at least to her, lol) doggie treats. The horses all got some cookies which they LOVE btw!

Thanks again Dinda! Please keep in touch!

Erin

:bgrin OK as promised, I am posting AGAIN :bgrin I got the other two boxes in the mail today . Can you believe it? Neat eh?

I got the brass whip holder I wanted so badly! Can't wait for Carl to mount it on my new Lignite cart.

Along with that was a HANDMADE square braided red and green lead, awesome! Then in another small box was a matching red/green halter! Shammy girl will feel so spoiled in it. I hope to get a picture of her in it after she sheds as I feel it will be pretty all year round, and she's a bit wooly and scrungy right now.

Christmas can stop right now , I already feel Blessed with all my riches
default_smile.png

Thank you AGAIN, dear Jennifer!

Maxine

I got mine today from Maxine a.k.a Minx. I got one of those tie blankets with horses on it. It is soo beautiful and with the cold weather we have here it will keep me warm. Another thing she got me to help keep me warm was some candycane cocoa. Yummy. She also got me a candle and a bath kit. Thank you so much Maxine I love everything!

I got mine today from Maxine a.k.a Minx. I got one of those tie blankets with horses on it. It is soo beautiful and with the cold weather we have here it will keep me warm. Another thing she got me to help keep me warm was some candycane cocoa. Yummy. She also got me a candle and a bath kit. Thank you so much Maxine I love everything!
Glad you like your stuff Cassie dear. It was fun shopping for you and deciding what might be fun for you to open. Glad you like the throw even if the horses don't look to be miniatures :bgrin

Sincerely,

Maxine

I got mine today!! :bgrin :bgrin Of course I didn't wait 2 seconds to open it!! Thank you soooooooo much Sheri Hill from SH Miniature Horses for the wonderful fleece throw with my farm name on it! It's so soft and beautiful! Here's a pic.

100_0636.jpg

Edited to add......that's part of my "Brag wall" in the background. I threw it over my cross-trainer.....ie expensive coat hanger!

:new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: MY SECRET SANTA PACKAGE ARRIVED!!!!! :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi:

Well, actually it was in my driveway yesterday evening. This is the first chance I have had to post.

I opened the box and there was a card that said "Open me first". It said "No need to wait till Christmas. Something inside needs to be enjoyed soon". Well, this is the box I pulled out (pictured below)

img206.gif

I saw the picture of plates with crackers on them. I figured I was supposed to open it right away because it was something that could be used to entertain with. When I opened it I saw that wasn't what it was at all!

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! In the box I found a lovely set of tile coasters, a sented candle that smells like a Christmas tree AND a homemade loaf of Zucchini Bread! Of, course, I had to have a taste right away! It was to die for. It will go good with a nice hot cup of tea! Also a cute Christmas card. You can see where I cut a slice.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

img207.gif

My Secret Santa was Dannigirl - Angie Foy!

Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts, Angie. I love everything! :538: I take it the thing you needed to pickup from a friend must have been the Zucchini Bread. Tell your friend that it is delicious! I have the candle burning as I am posting and it is beginning to smell like I have a Christmas trees in the house. The coasters match the decor in my kitchen. By the way Angie, do you and Dave any socks left to wear? LOL
default_whistling.gif
: :lol:

:new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: MY SECRET SANTA PACKAGE ARRIVED!!!!! :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi:

Well, actually it was in my driveway yesterday evening. This is the first chance I have had to post.

I opened the box and there was a card that said "Open me first". It said "No need to wait till Christmas. Something inside needs to be enjoyed soon". Well, this is the box I pulled out (pictured below)

img206.gif

I saw the picture of plates with crackers on them. I figured I was supposed to open it right away because it was something that could be used to entertain with. When I opened it I saw that wasn't what it was at all!

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! In the box I found a lovely set of tile coasters, a sented candle that smells like a Christmas tree AND a homemade loaf of Zucchini Bread! Of, course, I had to have a taste right away! It was to die for. It will go good with a nice hot cup of tea! Also a cute Christmas card. You can see where I cut a slice.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

img207.gif

My Secret Santa was Dannigirl - Angie Foy!

Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts, Angie. I love everything! :538: I take it the thing you needed to pickup from a friend must have been the Zucchini Bread. Tell your friend that it is delicious! I have the candle burning as I am posting and it is beginning to smell like I have a Christmas trees in the house. The coasters match the decor in my kitchen. By the way Angie, do you and Dave any socks left to wear? LOL
default_whistling.gif
: :lol:
I am glad you liked everything. I actually had to pick up the candle. She had the opportunity to get it for me. I made the cake myself. I make approx 250 cakes each year. Zuchinni is one of 6 different ones. I also make Fruit cake, Boston Brown Bread, Cinnamon bread, pecan bread and banana nut. I just happened to be baking the zuchinni the day I was packing your stuff. And the socks--Well, I ran out of wal-mart bags to pack with, so I went into the rag box :bgrin I find that Dave's old socks work great for cleaning harness. Just put one on my hand and shine away.

Have a great Christmas

Angie

You are very welcome Sandy. I am glad you like it. My computer was down for over 2 weeks (bad motherboard and we bought a new one and it was bad but didn't realize it until after trying a bunch of other stuff of course! I was stressing out because I wanted to get your blanket made and sent out.) I also want to say sorry that the lettering messed up. I hope it is still ok, after I did the horse (which takes much longer than the lettering) I started the lettering and it started the Total in the wrong place, it started it in the middle of the hoop instead of to the left, there wouldn't have been room to the right for it to put the Eclipse without running out of room in the hoop. Grrrr So I stopped it before it started Eclipse and redid the Eclipse Miniatures so that it would fit in the hoop with the Total correctly. I was soo worried it was all going to be messed up but I think it worked out ok. Not like I had wanted/planned but not as bad as I thought when it was first messing up. It should have been like this

Total Eclipse

Miniatures

all in the same style and size lettering. I thought I had chosed the same lettering too but it was not... :no: and I couldn't make it the same size since I was making 3 rows now instead of just 2.

I hope you like it anyway.

I love your brag wall, lots of wonderful ribbons and you should be proud of them and your pretty minis, yourself and your hard work.

Sheri

I got mine today!! :bgrin :bgrin Of course I didn't wait 2 seconds to open it!! Thank you soooooooo much Sheri Hill from SH Miniature Horses for the wonderful fleece throw with my farm name on it! It's so soft and beautiful! Here's a pic.

100_0636.jpg

Edited to add......that's part of my "Brag wall" in the background. I threw it over my cross-trainer.....ie expensive coat hanger!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I GOT MINE TODAY :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Want to say a hugh thank you to Wade 3504, who was my secret santa !!

You must of read my mind from south of the boarder because my gift

(althought I can not post a pic because I'm at work
default_unsure.png
: )

is the new Bryer LTD Miniature Horses !!!

I have been collecting Bryers since I was a little girl and had purchased a set

of these for a Christmas gift for a dear friend and had been thinking about

keeping them and getting her something else !!! :new_shocked:

Now I can give her her own pair and not feel guilty, cause I got my own !!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

This was my first Christmas gift exchange and I already can't wait for next year !!!

Thank you again Wade 3504 ! and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!

Debbie

Moon Shadow Miniatures

Thornloe, Ontario, Canada

Latest posts

Back