1/2 goat 1/2 horse = gorse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleRibbie

Reaction score
One of my horses loves to stand,walk,climb and jump up on anything just a few inches off the ground.....does anyone have pictures of their gorses. Just thought it might be fun

Heidi

i wish i'd had my camera with me when my bro-in-law was using his tractor to haul sand into the low spots in the horse lot. rebel was practically trying to climb into the bucket. hmmm, never thought about him being part goat but you may be on to something here!!! :D

Once while feeding we left the door open to the feed room and we found our yearling show filly, Sera, on top of our baled hay (her hooves were at my eye level!!) and to this day we have NO idea how she did it! There was no time to run and get the camera as we were afraid she was going to get hurt. My husband had to slide his arms under her belly and gently lift her off and set her on the ground.

Can't imagine how she did it...unless it's that gorse thing!

Our show gelding "JR" climbs on the ledge that holds the water bucket each and every day! He does this during feeding time and in the morning (waiting to be let outside) He has such a sense of humor and is very enjoyable. ~Jessica

Latest posts

Back