♥ New Picture of My Littlest Mare ♥

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a pretty lil mare, and her foal, wow
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
congratsulations (sp?)

Thanks, Dan
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

The pictured filly is out of her sister (same color and similar looking) and those two are coming here with Sweetie
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I've been joking though saying that the ultrasounds (in foal to "Destiny") look exactly like buckskin fillies... of course at this stage, they also look exactly like colts of any possible color (3mos and 1mos along)
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

Jill

Thanks, Toni
hearton.gif

We're really coming down to it, now. Sweetie, Double and Cover Girl will be loading up at Erica's soon this morning and coming on up to VA
hurra.gif

I could have sworn I just saw three horses that looked just like that earlier today
default_biggrin.png

Yep Marty, I saw something bay in HW's trailer while stopped at my house, that next stop was Pikeville, TN
default_smile.png

They are here, and I love them even more than I thought I would (which is one very tall order)
cloud9.gif

I will get some pictures of them soon to share
love0034.gif

Glad your girls made it home Jill. Got a phone call about the entire trailer "thingy" while I was at the AMHR Area 2 Regional Show. *Giggles*

I'll be getting pictures soon!!! Maybe tomorrow
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Cover Girl realy knocks me out!!! I need to clip her and my others, but man... she is one heck of a filly. Double (CG's dam) is SO finely made and feminine. And, Sweetie is one in a million
cloud9.gif
cloud9.gif
cloud9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back