Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Room service is right! Total stripping of the stall and it looks like it's being disinfected also. Prepping for a nursery!!
default_thumbup.gif

Ladies, I have to go into a meeting where I won't be able to watch at all. Can someone PLEASE call my cell phone (314.415.0050) if she goes into labor? I will leave the room and try to find the nearest computer to watch. Thanks!

me too Diane, there is nothing worse than fumbling around for a number when the look ready to pop
default_frusty.gif

Thanks so much ladies!
default_worshippy.gif
You guys are the BESTEST!

I'm back for a bit. I do have more meetings later, but for now I can watch. She seems to just be standing there. Was she doing anything while I was gone?

she isn't her usual self but nothing that shouts "I'm having a baby"
default_smile.png

I'm ready to shout "Have that baby!" through the monitor! That baby is perfectly well done at this point. Time to spit it out.

Dang it. I have another meeting and this one I won't be able to step out of. I'll be able to check back in in about 1.5hrs. Hold on Ravey until I get back!

Hey, didn't I just yell at her in the last message to pop that baby out??? My multiple personalities are coming though.

Ok I see Jewel and Raven have decided to start getting their figures back before foaling as they both had liposuction while I was in Limerick today
default_new_rofl.gif

They both look to have shrunk around their flank area. Might explain why Raven was acting so stressed yesterday if she was getting that baby in position.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, deep breaths...with a paper sack over your head! now see, much better.
default_smokesmile.gif
I'll have what Vickie's having!
default_472.gif

Also, on another note. You guys probably don't realize this, but I have this thread set to "follow" so I get emails when someone posts. So I go off to my meeting and all these emails start flooding in, so I think something's going on. Well, I don't take the time to open them in order, I just open the latest one that had come in. It's from Renee and it says "A beautiful filly. Congrats!"

What???? Nobody even called!!! I jump up, practically knocking chairs over, haul-butt out of the room
default_xreiter.gif
only to read other messages and realize it's Precious that's had a filly, not Raven!
default_thumbdown.gif
So happy for Precious, but SO disappointed that Raven hadn't had a filly.
default_frusty.gif

BTW, I felt like a dumb-arse for not realizing what was really going on! But in the end, it was pretty funny.

Latest posts

Back