Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parmela it is rude to drink alone so I guess we better join you
default_472.gif
default_smokesmile.gif

Well Ravey does look uncomfortable. Kicking at her belly, rubbing her back legs together (she must think she's a cricket
default_biggrin.png
) and I also saw her kind of throw herself at the wall where her nametag is. I guess that baby wants to come out!
default_xreiter.gif

Well I have had my glass of wine so "CHEERS" (I got the wine for a shepherds pie but there was enough for me too LOL)

I saw that they had raven pulled out and looked to be testing her milk. Keep us posted on the new results.

You know I have just noticed that your Raven is related to my boys.

My boys are by Seahorse Gold Melody Grand Buckeroo who is out of AF Gold Gazelle (your mares dam)

I dont know what that makes them (nephews
default_rolleyes.gif
)

Here is Roo (my boys sire and Ravens 1/2 brother)

SeahorseGoldMelodyGrandBuckeroo.jpg

Roo-1.jpg

and her Irish relations (well bred in the UK but they are here since they were yearlings and have strong Irish accents now
default_new_rofl.gif
)

Birchwood UK Buckaroo Banner

BannerJuly12th2010074.jpg

Birchwood UK Arabian Sunset

Sunnyphoto10-1.jpg

Well looks like Raven has her own cam again so I am guessing that last test must have her testing a lot closer to foaling.

Raven is not looking comfy and now she is flat out and those legs are straight out. Not contractions yet I dont think but definitely keeping an eye while I am printing pics

She had a good roll (I thought she was going to go through her partition) and is now back to looking like a shavealoosa. Not happy and yawning

She had a good roll (I thought she was going to go through her partition) and is now back to looking like a shavealoosa. Not happy and yawning
I thought she was going to break through the wall too! And I love Shavealoosa!!
default_thumbup.gif
New breed!! I'm going to start a new registry. Anyone want to join?

LOL I think we all own some shavealoosas.

butt to the wall and heaving breathing. Those little nostrils are flat out

heavy breathing.. poor mama.. it's almost over

OK ladies... Place your wagers!

When will she foal, what sex and what color!

Some one should remove the sign on the Barn Alarm for her cam that says "It's a colt" - I was confused!

well I wish she would just stop drop and foal right now so I could watch since I will be going to bed soon.
default_hypocrite.gif

My guess is 3:30am... a black filly
default_yes.gif

I wish they would take the colt memo down too!

Latest posts

Back