Raven's Thread: Updated video at 1 month page 78

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.10pm and she is down sternal resting. I see on MS that the filly fairy cam back last night so feel free Miss Raven to foal
default_yes.gif

She is looking a bit interesting now.

You ladies see more than me. I see the same mare I've been staring at for a week!
default_thud.gif

I must say she has periods of been really uncomfortable and again those little nostrils are going like the clappers. I am going to say tonight too especially as everything else is testing ready.

Raven, Red Snow and Laney are going to foal tonight and maybe even BB
default_yes.gif
The race is on
default_xreiter.gif

Well it does give you wings LOL and she might need a vodka with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Filly fairy on Red Bull, I love it!

Raven looks like she's knows dinner is coming or something. She's watching something over the wall.

You guys are too, too, too much! Wish I had high speed so I could watch marestare, as it is I can only entertain myself with all of you guys talking and watching. If Raven foals tonight please post pictures for us in the boonies that don't have high speed, Please!
default_thud.gif
default_pray.gif

I agree with Terry, you guys crack me up! And certainly Terry, I'll put up pics as soon as Heather has time. Her first priority are all the foals coming!!!lol

Well, tail is braided. I'd say Heather thinks we're close.

I am of to bed now, Parmela my sons and I have added Raven to our prayers for a safe and easy foaling.

I am secretly hoping she will wait for me
default_smile.png

I am of to bed now, Parmela my sons and I have added Raven to our prayers for a safe and easy foaling.

I am secretly hoping she will wait for me
default_smile.png
Awwww, thanks Renee. Sleep well. Hugs.

I dont think Raven will hang on much longer she is obsessed with scratching and then she goes and stands and she looks like she is going to hyperventilate.

I can see her udder too now the tail is braided so fingers crossed she will push out that little filly

LOL!! Love it! What a great thought!

Sending prayers for a smooth, safe foaling for Raven.

Oh thank you for the close up - such a lovely thought, I'm sure Parmela was suprised and also very touched.

Latest posts

Back