Your other animals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LowriseMinis

Reaction score
I don't know I've ever known a horse person who only has horses...what else do you have around your home?

We have a bunch here. First off are the show rabbits, of which we have about 30. We've shown all over the U.S. for about 7 years now.

nadoredit.jpg

Next it my newest addition, Marlowe. He's 7 months old and was pulled from a local (and horribly underfunded) shelter. He's Corgi/Dachshund/Chi/Who knows what else!

marlowe8.jpg

My two cats Iria (8 years old)

iria1.jpg

And Kit (1 1/2 years old)

kit2.jpg

Not pictured are my pet sheep Jezabel, my cockatiel Weebl, and my ten fish tanks.

Oh! In addition to our miniature and full size horses, Harvey and I have six dogs (4 shih-tzu, 1 blue merle collie, 1 lab x chow), a Maine Coon cat, and 4 Nigerian Dwarf Goats. All of our four legged non-hoofed babies are shown here:

Fur Kids of Whinny For Me Farm

This photo is of my Sheltie "Tracker" who is 5 months old. We also have an inside cat "Pepper" who is 17 years old that I can't find a photo of and we have 3 outdoor cats that I can't find photos of. That is it for us for non horse animals.
default_smile.png

Mollybiblumal7wk0001.jpg

We have quite a few other animals besides our mini and full size horses.

The 3 dogs we have right now are Haylee (chocolate standard poodle), Abby (phantom toy poodle), and Kara (light apricot standard poodle). Sugar is the light apricot toy poodle in the picture who passed away this year at 16.

DogsTogether2.jpg

We have 2 ferrets, Scrappy and Scooby.

PICT0174-2-3.jpg

Also have 2 cats, Sophie and Tori.

PICT0007-2-1.jpg

And a chicken, Chicklett.

Chicklet.jpg

Love these topics!

Where do I start...

Francious - my ub2 whom I have had for over twenty years.

Echo - our Timneh Gray, have had for oh - three years?

Cricket - our Cockatiel of about eight years. ( Quit the story here...)

Sammie, our cocker spaniel - house dog.

Meow Meow, house cat.

Salem and Hunter, outside dogs.

Trinket - Sugar Glider.

Fiftyfive gallon aquarium.

Think that's it folks!

Lori

Phillipe (aka Pood), Toy Poodle

508706_1178424791.jpg

Jake, Boxer

535288_1179977437.jpg

Max, Boxer mix rescue

547060_1179978246.jpg

Bella Peanut, Toy Poodle rescue

589040_1185086088.jpg

Pood's son, Giacomo (aka Tater), Miniature Daschund/Toy Poodle mix

613786_1188007710.jpg

let's see...

A herd of REd Angus cattle, includes my 3 bottle-fed orphans.

Currently MIA is Sami, my siamese house cat; she went missing 7 weeks ago, I'm still hoping she'll find her way home.

Bob and Blue - two new kittens. Blue is a 7 week old siamese barn kitty I brought into the house 2 weeks ago. Bob is a grey and white 4 month old kitten my MIL gave me for my birthday (1/2 hour after I brought Blue in the house, my MIL showed up with BOB).

Bridgette, my 11 year old Australian Shepard.

Coke, my husband's red heeler; working cattle dog.

More barn cats than I can count; including Ma Kitty, Peebles, Chloe, Tuddy Puddy and Scrunge.

Here are A FEW of my spoiled BRATS.....

DogsMarch292007a.jpg

Oh I have to jump in, i'm always proud to show off my family! Now lets see if I have pics...LOL!

This is Kiki, my 10yr old female eclectus parrot - singing!

Kikidance.jpg

Here is Kady-Bug, 3yrs old, doing what she does best...

DSCN6484.jpg

Here is Baxter, my polydactyl (multiple toed) boy! 2yrs old, he has 5 toes on his front feet (looks like gorilla paws lol) and 6 toes on his hind feet!

DSCN6879.jpg

And the two of them doing what they do best...lol...

DSCN6758.jpg

Our menagerie includes:

2 cats - a Siamese mix and a Maine Coon mix

1 African dwarf frog

A wild duck family

and......saving the best for last.......

My BOXER babies, Jazz (tiniest boxer I've ever seen) and

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/c...pg?t=1188019963

Hoss (big goofball) with my daughter Alexa.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/c...pg?t=1188019918

OH...and I almost forgot because she won't come home till our barn is finished, but I put a deposit on a beautiful little filly today!!! More about her soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
We have the usual menagerie here too LOL. Two Jack Russell Terrors, a border collie and my new Papillion/Mini Aussie cross pup, Bailey. Nine barn kitties, eight of whom we have acquired since we moved a couple of years ago. Cats at the old house unfortunately were coyote bait but I think these are here to stay
default_smile.png

Bailey....

Twister7.07008.jpg

And my favorite barn kitty Sable (in the bucket)...

WildOakTrail06043.jpg

Jan

I only have a lil stink butt dog...LOL...Whose my lil rescue. Hubby and I got him when we got married back in KY. He's something else thats for sure.
default_smile.png

So here's Spaz out 6 or 7 year old male Schipperke. :D

Misc-5.jpg

Latest posts

Back