Your opinion please :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Hey guys!!! Havnt posted for a while now. Update so far is I sold Magic back to her breeder, things just wernt working out :no: . Any ways now that she is gone I have decided to focus all money and time on Roymand who is already soaking it in
default_rolleyes.gif
: . I want your opinion on if you think he would make a good driving horse. I have some nice photos of his natural movement. He has had no previous driving training besides pleasure drives down the road. Please be honest
default_smile.png
. Hear he is One Ritz-C-Kid,

Picture067.jpg

First one of him just standing to give you an idea

Picture033.jpg

Bending a bit, nice head I think.

Roy1-1.jpg

And my favourite one
default_smile.png

Thanks guys cant wait to see what you say. Please be honest i can handle it.

I know nuttin' about what would make a good driving horse vs not, but I think he's very pretty!

Thanks for the compliment!! :bgrin I always thought he was a pretty...ahem handsom boy...but then again im bias :p

I'd say go for it! He would probably love it and I know you will, too! Also, I've always loved te way a horse with four whites looks in harness
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]What a nice looking boy - what ever you decide to do with him - woohooo!! What would you call his color any way??[/SIZE]

Lori

default_smile.png
Thankyou all. Luvmycritter people tell me he is Sabino. Iv never seen one that looks like him or even close. He seems to enjoy him self in the harness as long as I give him somthing to work on
default_rolleyes.gif
: . Thankyou for all your opinions :saludando:
default_wub.png
:

Aww. I love this boy...hes so nice! I think that you should definitely give it a go! You can do anything you put your mind to...and Im sure heck enjoy it, too! Good luck!

Colorwise I have one here similar,

Mya is a 2yr old filly who's 32 inches tall.

I believe she is a sabino, tobiano, (tovero) pinto.

The amount of "roaning" that you see varies with the time of year, almost no roaning showing now in her winter woolies. currently for sale.

Mya

Mya062.jpg

Hello,

MY daughter hopes to learn how to drive her mini someday. Give it a try. You will have FUN with him.
default_smile.png

LOVE HIS COLOR AS WELL.

Good Luck,

Annie,

Nice looking mare as well, their colors are close.

melissa

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: He is beautiful! Go for it!

Bonnie

Thanks guys :bgrin . Mya your mare is the closest thing I have seen to roymand!!! Thats crazy I love her head. He goes almost white when I clip him and yes atm in his woolys he has no roaning. Thanks guys again Ill keep you posted. Looking to buy a miller or lutke harness and a nice cart I have chosen out.
default_wub.png
: :saludando:

Latest posts

Back