Your opinion on show jacket

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
I found a show jacket on sale online, and I'm wondering what you all think about it. Its a burgandy-maroon color, with some accents on it. I'll be showing a silver dapple, and maybe a light palomino. This isnt the site I would be purchasing it at, but it pictures the jacket in the color I would want. They make it in black also, but the black has tan accents, and I wasnt nuts about the color combination. Let me know what you think, whether its too flashy, not flashy enough, etc.

Show jacket

I do have a few cheaper show jackets, but wouldn't mind having one of the "fancier" ones, and its hard for me to find jackets that dont show any of my back when I bend, and it looks like this one is long enough that it wouldn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the black one and the accents are really more gold than tan. Love it, but I show mostly black and B/W. It does have really nice length though and keeps it's shape nicely.
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

That is a very nice jacket, a friend has the black and "tan" one that she wears with tan show pants and it looks SHARP!
default_wub.png
You will look great in it!

Natalie

Those are EXCELLENT coats! I have one in black and one in green (different patterns, though). My green one is over 5 year old and the black one is even older! And they still look FABULOUS!!

Those prices are awesome, too.

Lucy

I went ahead and ordered it. If I dont like it when I get here I can return it for credit at hobby horse (I bought it directly from their website)

Back