Your ONE (yes, ONE!) Favorite Picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Show us your ONE (ONE!) favorite horse picture. I have lots of pictures, show ring, professional and casual, shots that I like a lot, however, below is my current ONE favorite:

This is SQUIRT (a/k/a Erica's Can't Take My Eyes Off You), or tiny 29.5" senior solid black stallion who has earned multiple AMHA and AMHR Grand & Supreme titles and is a 3x National Champion son of two HOF and National Champion parents. Seriously -- he knows it!

He is well captured in this photo by Sandy Revard from September of this year that is hardly a halter shot, but I just love it. That is our little boy there, showing he's a lot bigger on the inside... He is full of himself by a factor of 10, yet still with such good manners and appreciative of any and all attention!

Squirt--Sandy-Photo%201.jpg

What about you? What is your ONE favorite horse photo?

Here is my Current Favorite

this is my Buckskin Dun Mare, Old Stage Bit of Vegas in the Buff

My Very Talented Friend took this in August/2011
default_smile.png

MaresPageStarlet.jpg

Toni, I love that shot!!! That's a mare I'd know is a "she" even if you didn't say so. Very feminine head
default_wub.png
... From her name, I know she's from a line I have long admired, too
default_yes.gif

This has to be one of my favorite photos of my boy Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome. I just love his baby doll head, and his sweet sweet face (who doesn't love those big brown eyes). Love love love my boy!

292953_10150655306999613_792605186_n.jpg

I have so many favorites, but I could just look at this one all day and can't believe I actually caught it. This filly was just 2 days old and was her first time venturing outside. She didn't like the sidewalk and would leap over it. This was one of those leaps-just crazy thinking about how they can do this at just 2 days old!

IMG_3086.jpg

I'm rather partial to this shot of Caddy and Dolly, her first foal (first live, healthy foal here at home):

Caddy and dolly - summer 2009.jpg

This is a really tough one!!!!! I have been thinking long and hard about this one and I love all of my show photos/clipped photos but think that this one is my favorite and most special of my boy Magic chewing on Diamond's ear when he was a baby. She was just a yearling and was the greatest babysitter ever and super tolerant of the foals.

16842_237195597511_5757759_n.jpg

These shots are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. My favorite shot is in my mind. One fall day, seven was standing in the sun with a gentle breeze moving his mane, he had that "I know you love me look" in his eyes. He just took by breath away and still does whenever I remember that moment. A true Kodak moment without the camera.

Gosh i didnt realise how hard it would be to pick just one picture, but here it is

Cocoa and her filly Koora

IMG_2371.JPG

Oh I have WAY to many favorites....So I'll choose this one..

Possibly my favorite picture I have taken of my boy "Tiz Sir Sock Hop Dancer"

wqsv3c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I love this picture because it shows all my kiddos
default_smile.png

I also adore my filly in this pic, she has to strech her pretty neck out to get her chin on the fence.

This one was just too cute!

Couple hrs old and saw the kitty.

This my now 3.5 yr old home grown filly/mare

Silver Maples Zahara Supreme "Zarie"

Granddaughter to Buckeroo/King Supreme

100_1625.jpg

It should not be a surprise to anyone that my favorite picture is this one of "Max" at 4 days of age, taken back in 2009. We like it so much we just had it turned into the logo for our farm.

Gone but never forgotten... RIP little man.

Max_rt_side.jpg

Latest posts

Back