Your gift...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_new_shocked.gif
I asked at the PO today, there is no way to trace the package that I sent, she said it is a reasonable length of time....I can't believe that :DOH!

Cross all our fingers that it will show up very soon
default_pray.gif
to its not so secret location!

Don't feel bad~~ I have one that isn't ever replying to emails :DOH! ...it does take awhile for Canadian mail. Besides that, I know your recipient is a very patient person
default_wub.png
Ce

[SIZE=14pt]I feel bad your feeling bad...
default_crybaby.gif
...don't worry, I have faith it will get here
default_yes.gif
...Nikki[/SIZE]

so does that mean there are only 2 left hanging out there? if i have followed this thread right... :DOH! here's hoping the USPS gets off its duff and gets them delivered SOON
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Susan, your not following this thread right
default_biggrin.png
...there is ONE left, but I am sure hers in on the way. It sure is taking the post office a dang long time to get things delivered this year, at this rate next year I will have to tell everyone Nov. 1 for a deadline on mailing., so we all have everything by the second week of Dec. ...and I thought I did it early this year! :DOH! Ce
[/SIZE]

default_biggrin.png
Nik, I am so glad you got it and I bet your Hee Haw pal is ecstatic...she wont need a cake with a file in
default_biggrin.png
Ce

[SIZE=18pt]Yipppeeeee !!!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]It's party time ![/SIZE]
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]
default_aktion033.gif
One more day !!!!! [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]hey Ce...can you refresh my memory on the correct Party time
default_new_multi.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
default_aktion033.gif
One more day !!!!! [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]hey Ce...can you refresh my memory on the correct Party time
default_new_multi.gif
[/SIZE]

yeah me too - in AZ time please :DOH! i have so much trouble with that stuff!! gosh with the time difference i hope i am back by then... i am maybe going to sedona tomorrow to see my friend Howard, waiting for a call back from his wife that it's ok to come visit as he has not been feeling well at all, but the nurse says the end is near so i want to go while i can... then the forum exchange can cheer me back up after that
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Your asking ME the time in your area...shoot, I am lucky I can keep it straight right where I live :DOH! Look in your phone book.
default_yes.gif
I'm even afraid to call Shannon or Nik, half the time because I never know if its too early or too late.
default_wink.png
And wouldnt you know, the party is in 3 hours and of course someone (actually quit a few ) stopped over to see miniature horses and donkeys! Dont have a clue who they are...and I told Linda not to stick her head out the door, we could pretend we're not home, but they were heading right for my barn...so out I went! Now, Bob is out there stuck talking to them...lol...Ce.
[/SIZE]

Back