Your gift...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
As you receive your HEE HAW gift, would you please post here. So I know everyone has sent there gift out and also received them. I know of one person who already received there gift...she called me all excited. Now, if only she can be good and NO PEEKING, Whiskey Creek. Ce

[SIZE=14pt]
default_aktion033.gif
I got mine .... Heeee Haaaaawwwww !!
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]I was really surprised who it was from too
default_wink.png
[/SIZE]

Just received my hee haw gift from New Mexico. Thanks minimule. Thought you had me fooled by not putting your name on the outside. didn't you? Teeheehee. I asked jeeves and he told me what city belonged to that zip code. Didn't take much detective work from there.
default_wacko.png
Unless there are 2 people on here from that city, then I'm wrong. I'm BAD.

Now to leave it alone. Mandy says, "Can we open it Grandma?" so I showed her what Corinne said that she (Mandy) was supposed to hide it from me. Man it's going to be a LONG month.
default_sad.png
Hee Haw.

My gift went out on Wednesday, the 21st.

Got mine today!! From Washington State. Now, Hmmmm... who could that be?
default_wink.png
Actually, I am puzzled because I think there are 2 or more on the forum from the great state of WA
default_smile.png
So it will be a good surprise in all ways.

Ok, putting it up and out of sight (just have to remember where I put it
default_wacko.png
) I am the good girl who never peeks at presents even if I had the chance. NO kidding!! I like to be surprised.
default_yes.gif
It's wrapped very pretty too!!

[SIZE=12pt]Got mine today!!!! Talk about Torture.....
default_unsure.png
default_biggrin.png
[/SIZE]

I just got my gift today. Thank you. It is going to be pure torture to wait to open. I think that I may be strong enough.

I know LInda H. got hers today. It came to my house. Teri, I dont think what you got in the mail was from YOUR HEE HEW santa! If it was from me..open it
default_biggrin.png
its NOT your HEE HAW gift. Ce

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
EVERYONE HAS CONFIRMED THAT THEY HAVE SENT OUT THERE GIFTS (or will be within a day or two)
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
. Now, I can go and take a deep breath, and check on the kids exchange,
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Ce

Teri, I dont think what you got in the mail was from YOUR HEE HEW santa! If it was from me..open it
default_biggrin.png
its NOT your HEE HAW gift. Ce

[SIZE=14pt]OMG ![/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Are You Serious !!! ?[/SIZE]
default_488.gif

* not opening a thing till I hear back *

~~~[SIZE=24pt]YES, I am serious..its nothing REALLY, I AM NOT your HEEHAW pal
default_no.gif
now, go and open it, before it melts!
default_biggrin.png
Ce
[/SIZE]

WoW
Thanks SOOO Much !!!!
My girls and I are laughing about it melting (it had been on the TV)
Everything is smelly good and really neat...didn't ruin a thing !!!
Are you sure you are not my secret Santa?... and we are just starting the fun? !!!
default_biggrin.png

I love it all ~~ thanks so much !!!

[SIZE=14pt]...lol...150% sure, that I am not your secret santa. nanananananananana...I know who your Hee Haw Santa is
default_risa8.gif
default_488.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
hey..if you want to start the fun
default_yes.gif
Ce
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Ohh nooo, does this mean I have to stay on my toes now? At least Shannons Santa hasnt appeared YET....but I am waiting, and WATCHING. I just know she will do something on a day she knows I wont be home! Ce[/SIZE]

I got mine yesterday!

But had to resend mine out today
default_wacko.png
Had a label issue and it came back to me so it is out today PRIORITY
default_smile.png

[SIZE=14pt]Ohh nooo, does this mean I have to stay on my toes now? At least Shannons Santa hasnt appeared YET....but I am waiting, and WATCHING. I just know she will do something on a day she knows I wont be home! Ce[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]LOL...so when did you say you were doing that last minute shopping?? I promise I won't post my naked Santa...
default_pinocchio.gif
default_risa8.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Okay, with all of this Santa talk, I forgot to mention that I received my package Monday.
default_yes.gif
How many days 'til the party??? LOL
[/SIZE]

i got mine today from MO, it says "hee haw exchange" so i KNOW it's the right box
default_wink.png

mine was sent direct from the ebay seller since i was a little late... have not seen here that it arrived yet though
default_unsure.png

I got a box from a "Linda F." today.... from OK.

is it my Hee haw gift??

Ok, I am getting nervous now. I checked on the tracking on my gift that I sent out. The post office left a notice to the person I sent it to that they have something to pick up. It has not been picked up yet. I hope that they go get it. Remember, I am the one that did not put anything on the box about HEE HAW exchange. I was so excited to get it sent out, I forgot to put who it was from. Sorry.
default_poke.gif
:DOH!

Latest posts

Back