Your gift...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Teri, you sure have a problem with gifts.
default_biggrin.png
..NOPE, that is not your exchange gift form the Hee Haw party either.(or your just trying to figure out who got your name
default_yes.gif
) Dont worry, I havent received any of mine yet either..from all the exchanges I am in
default_no.gif
, everyone probably knows I am horrible at not peeking, so they are waiting till the last day.
default_biggrin.png
Ce
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]7 more need to receive gifts. Our party is in 2 weeks and 2 days (???) I'm sure you can all hold out for 2 weeks.
default_yes.gif
NO PEEKING.
[/SIZE]

default_488.gif
[SIZE=14pt] Julie got my name ... Julie got my name
default_488.gif
[/SIZE]

can ya tell I got my gift in the mail today
default_wink.png

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks Julie !![/SIZE]

I finally picked mine up today. Sorry, with my work hours I can't get to the PO before it closes. My day off....I got it!

default_aktion033.gif
I am glad you got it! I was thinking you were SO special you had 3 givers LOL

default_488.gif
[SIZE=14pt] Julie got my name ... Julie got my name
default_488.gif
[/SIZE]

can ya tell I got my gift in the mail today
default_wink.png

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks Julie !![/SIZE]

NO one else has received there yet??? I am still waiting to hear from 3 more, (4 including myself). PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST HERE if you received your gift..your Hee Haw exchange Pals are wondering. Ce

Waiting to hear if Rebecca (RNR) Nikki, and well...myself..if anyone got therexchange gift. :arg! :arg! :arg! , Ce

[SIZE=12pt]nope, still waiting
default_laugh.png
, 11 more days is plenty of time for it to arrive...
default_yes.gif
...Nikki
[/SIZE]

11 more days seems like a long time ..BUT... I said when I started this, no one would go without a gift, in case I have a HEE HAW POOPER, (and they will be taking the walk of shame
default_biggrin.png
) I need to have time to get a gift out and have it arrive in time for our party. 11 days dont give me very much time
default_wink.png
Ce

[SIZE=12pt]too funny...a HEE HAW POOPER
default_biggrin.png
, did you just make that term up? LOL...I wasn't thinking about if it wasn't sent or going to be sent, jeesh i think i was a good girl this year, i bet it will come
default_yes.gif
...Nikki
[/SIZE]

I'm a little mixxed up about how to do the quote thing....

I have reason to believe that my receiver has not received their gift.....who makes a good carrot cake??

taken from Nov. 17

I just went to the post office and mailed my package, they made me fill out a customs thingie and say what was in the package.......I told a white lie
default_pinocchio.gif
....it is not a tee-shirt!

I also put my return address, so it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out who it is from , there seems to be very little Canadian donkey members! The prize is wrapped, so the contents will be a surprise even if the sender isn't.

So if they open it at the border, I am up poop creek without a paddle, for tellling my fib
default_pinocchio.gif
, I may need a cake with a file in it, carrot would be nice with creamcheese frosting...
default_xreiter.gif
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
default_ohnoes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]o.k. Cheryl are you my Hee Haw Pooper? I mean secret santa...lol...it takes forever and a day to get things from Canada sometimes. I often see Canadians at our U.S. post office mailing things. They say it is much cheaper and a lot faster to come here to mail things, even things that are going back into Canada :DOH! , crazy ehhh? Nikki[/SIZE]

Nik, YUP--do you like my term HEE HAW POOPER?? It sounded so appropiate, since we have had a few threads on poop.
default_biggrin.png
Hang in there NIk...I'm in the same boat with you, WAITING, and no response from emails.
default_no.gif
BTY NIkki, did Tunia receive HER package? I have asked this before too and you never answered me???????? Ce

[SIZE=12pt]Corinne, I emailed you right back about the ?'s i asked and about the package i got from you
default_sad.png
...i figured you were busy and that's why you weren't answering...I was waiting for the 15th to open the gift
default_smile.png
. jeesh, i sent you a big long email...why don't you get them
default_sad.png
poo.
[/SIZE]

editing to add: i just emailed you let me know if you get it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nik, I got all you pics and joke emails and 2 about Deb. But nothing long. I know my email is working because I am getting everyones elses,and also have a new ISP, plus, if anything new goes to my junk file, I get a daily email from my ISP telling me what went into it. Nothing from you or anyone else..just a few junk ones. SORRY
default_no.gif
Maybe its on your end this time. Go ahead and open Tunia's package. Ce

Latest posts

Back