Your Favorite Snacks?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doves DARK chocolate

flipsides crackers

unsalted peanuts(have to share with the dogs)

ice cream

pepsiNOT DIET)

food.

You are all making me a little self conscious about the snacks I eat!

I love chips-always have some on hand. Usually tortilla with a spicy queso.

Frosted animal crackers-yep, I STILL love them
default_smile.png

Apples with marshmallow fluff

Cheese-its

Sour Patch Kids

Working on eating healthier, but though I'd wait until after the holiday season
default_smile.png

Working on eating healthier, but though I'd wait until after the holiday season
default_smile.png
I always tell this to myself, but sadly even after the holidays are long gone, I always say 'I'll start next week'. Lol

I forgot to mention soft pretzles and nacho cheese sauce in my earlier post. I don't get them often, but when I do, they don't last long.
default_smile.png

Love soft pretzels, but don't like the nacho cheese sauce. When I get the frozen pretzels for at home, after I heat them I melt a slice of cheese over them.

I like way too many snack foods and candies.

Hmm you all are making me hungry. I like crackers & cheese & apple slices all together.
default_yes.gif
Air popped Popcorn is another favorite, the large whole dill pickles, pretzels and ranch dressing to dip them, veggies and ranch dip, if I want something sweet snickers bar.

Have any of you tried chocolate mustard? it is so yummy with pretsels dipped in it! jennifer

How on earth do you make chocolate mustard? All I can picture is pouring chocolate syrup in a bowl of mustard. Lol.

I love dry white wine as a snack...it goes with EVERYTHING and EVERY mood!!!!!

during the election Everyone"s was all like "I love Obama" or "I love Romney" and i was over here like "I love wine"..

If a glass of wine a night is good for you, just think how good for you an entire bottle must be!

Chocolate mustard comes in a jar, you do not make it. We usually get it through the national mustard museum in Middleton WI. Luckily my daughter knows I like it and I often get a jar for Christmas! jennifer

I love cookies! Bad, bad, bad, for ya but I cant help it!
default_eat.gif
Oreo's dipped in cold milk, almost to the point of mush yet a little firm.... yummmm or Pecan Sandies the same way!!!!
default_drool5.gif

On the other end of the spectrum I have to say grapes are my other favorite snack. Now these I have in the house more then cookies!

Ok one more! Every once in a while I could sit down and eat a whole bag of Doritos!! I don't, but I very easily could!! LOL!! Just plain original nacho cheese(I think that's what it is!
default_rolleyes.gif
The red bag kind...) with a Diet Coke!!

Graham crackers with milk or yes, even water, are great too--I'm like a raccoon. Dipping my food in water :p ;)

I like corn chips and cottage cheese!
I'm sorry but that just sounds...ewh--maybe I should it before I judge it ;)

I love as a snack: Lindt Dark Chocolate/Chili, I love fench fries and now that I have the Tfal actifry I can have them all the time, they are crispy and delicious.It only takes a spoonful of oil. I take tortillas and brush them with olive oil to make the seasoning stick and I shake some seasoning on and bake them in a 350 degree oven, you have to watch them though or they will burn, and I dip them into guacamole dip. Samples of seasonings are black pepper & lime juice, parmesan cheese or any of the no salt spice blends. I am following the Healthy You Program at my medical clinic, I have lost 66lbs over the last 2 years. You didn't put it on in 5 minutes so you can't expect to lose it in 5 minutes lol

I love chips. Salt and vinegar, the Herrs brand preferably. I love pickles. And ring bologna. And pasta salad, spiral noodles with some pepperoni, broccoli, cheddar jack cheese, grape tomatoes, some dill pickles all tossed in Italian dressing...delish! Oh and cucumber salad, just cucumbers with equal parts apple cider vinegar and sugar with a sprinkle of S+P and Mrs dash...yumm.. Or just cucumbers, with a little salt on them....now I'm hungry.

Rice wine vinegar soaked cucumber slices. Cottage cheese with fruit(pears being my favorite added). Tortilla chips with shredded cheddar on top and then jalapenos and 20 seconds in microwave.... oh my Im getting hungry!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back