Your favorite horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hands down, Doors! My best boy. Just got to love the Doors. He did so awesome at Worlds this year again. He amazes me and Im so lucky that he owns me
default_smile.png

Doorsworld09.jpg

They are ALL my precious loves!
default_wub.png

But anyone that knows me, knows that Nort is the breath in my body.

Kissing his pink nose while he looks at me with those big sky blue eyes, melts my heart!

website1006019.jpg

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Well, I "only" have 3 horses, so of course I love all of them
default_wub.png
, but my newest colt, Khan. just takes my breath away. I have to pinch myself when I see him to make sure I am not dreaming...lol (funny part is his color is one I am not that fond of...lol...so that goes to show you to look PAST the color to the horse).

He is only 7 months old, but he is curious and funny and has a pocket pet personality; yet will flip that head around like "Mr. Studly"...LOL!
default_wub.png

Here is a baby pic:

VistaDelVallesUnoConfinadosm-1.jpg

Here is his Nationals pic:

sneed121-16R09web2-1.jpg

Here is just a pasture pic:

Khan3oct09.jpg

I love all my horses....bt my favorite miniature would have to be "Erica's Shez Buckin' Awesome" She is a coming 4 year old mare.....
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

These pictures were taken by Erica Killion....

I just finished off the year finishing the MHCO (our miniature horse club show series on ontario) and Awesome was champion solid colour horse A&B and 3rd overall Senior mare over....it was a great show season with some grands as well!!

13037_165029593021_503518021_2924768_2640937_n.jpg

13037_165029603021_503518021_2924769_1599484_n.jpg

and from the last show this season in Collingwood (shes over streched in this picture..she had ants in her pants and wouldnt stay still that day)

13037_165029583021_503518021_2924766_508458_n.jpg

My favorite horse is "Tippy Toes." She has been my partner for almost 10 years. She is an amazing horse- doing everything from pony rides, to pmc classes, adt events, trail drives, parades, pole bending, and roman chariot classes. Tippy loves me and has saved me more times than I can count (just one example- my chariot breakdown in 2007). She would walk through fire for me.

keelydrivetippyfrtleft.jpg

tippycanterclose3feetupGood4506.jpg

I love my boys, "Buckeye WCF Classical Lightening" and "Buckeye WCF Classical Calypso." Both are loving, beautiful, and accomplished. I can't thank Getitia, Connie, and Denise enough for the chance to own 2 once-in-a-lifetime horses!

devonlightening.jpg

keelyLightening707.jpg

keelysnnnewgeldingmagcover.jpg

Callieleftsideforemail.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
You all know what horse I'll pick right now

our Perlino yearling Mare Eagles Ring Bows Spicy Mustard Seed "Spice"

Triple ks Boogie Bow Tie x RF Bars Warrior Princess

Here she is showing at the Nationals this year with James Walsh

although she didn't place top ten.

She is my baby doll anyway especially since she just came home this past weekend

it's so great to have her home again for awhile.

SpiceatNationals2009washburn.jpg

I also just love her sire: Triple Ks Boogie Bow Tie- He has such a fantastic personallity

bowlonge5-6-08emailsize.jpg

But I just love them all

Last edited by a moderator:
I love each and every one so much for different reasons, so it is hard to choose a favorite.

But it is my stallion Havencrofts Phantom Warrior that makes my heart beat faster whenever I look at him, the way he prances and shows off even on the hottest of days, he looks like a "big" horse and is very elegant. He is the closest thing I will get to a Gypsy Vanner!

Phantom is driving now, still needs time in harness but does so well, and I enjoy the driving so much with him, and it helps scratch the itch when I need to RIDE.

Robin

I would have to say my mini stud "Spectacular Bey Dream" is my favorite.He is so friendly and macho big man acting.It's really cute!His dad is Spectacular Bey, and Dream looks just like him body type wise.

He is a fun little horse.

But if I had to choose a big horse it would be my arabian mare "Sparkle"..I cannot ride her anymore, but she is the most loving,gentle mare I have ever owned.

Oh my!..

It is hard for me.. to choose which one is my favorite..
default_biggrin.png

I love ALL of my miniature horses..
default_wub.png

Sorry that I can't say which one is my number one..

All I have to say "ALL" of them is my favorites.. Is that helpful?... hehe!!

Latest posts

Back