Your favorite horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly at WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Do you have a favorite, or two?

I do. LOl. I love all of them, but I have one that I just absolutely LOVE!!!
default_wub.png
He has a very "child like" personality. When he was a month or two old he would just come and climb in my lap. lol. He still tries now even at 5 months old. And I swear that when I talk to him he talks back. LOL. So here is my favorite.

White Tails Boogie N 2 Blues

resized_DSCN1949.JPG

resized_DSCN1942.JPG

Hmmm, I love all of our horses, they each have their own personality/quirk that sets them apart from each other, BUT that said, my absolute favorite would have to be my Doc boy, Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome.. I absolutely adore this little guy, you'd never guess he was a stallion, he's so quiet.. He's a hoot to watch in the field, runs and plays, and if there's girls in the next field he loves to show off.. Not to mention I've always wanted an Oak Park bred horse, finally have one! (now to just get an Oak Park buckskin filly!) Hoping I can save up some money this winter/early spring and get him and myself into the showring
default_wacko.png
I think he'll be a blast to show
default_smile.png
We're hopefully expecting two foals by him next spring, haven't checked the girls yet, but my fingers are crossed..

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0632.jpg

DSC_0639.jpg

Rowdy is my favorite and hope to have 3 foals next year from him.

Just so easy to handle and excepts, all my other boys with the herd even when he

was breeding....

Rowdy-2.gif

and these two guys come just behind him, we hope to have some fun showing

these two next year....They are now attached at the hip where one goes the

other follows.

coltstwo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its hard here BUT I am for sure that #1 is my fat little drafty stud BOB! He was my 1st and always wins my heart when I go to the barn. He's just so fat small cute and percious to me. And I love him with all my heart. Then there's this years filly... she is my 3rd foal BUT for some reason has defently stole my heart when it comes to "that special foal". Otherwise I love them all very much but them two take the cake when it come to my favorites!
default_wub.png

Cazzo is my favorite out of all of them... He's a perlino 29.75" stud. He is the sweetest stud I have ever seen. I walk into the stud barn and if he sees me, all he wants to do is give me kisses. The thing that I like about him the best is that at the end of breeding season he loves to be with the yearling colts. We are expecting 3 babies by him next spring.

DSC_3348.jpg

[SIZE=8pt]Dapper Dan was my first. We taught each other so much. He is head strong and bossy, but has personality with a capital "P"! Other horses may come and go, but Dapper Dan will never leave. [/SIZE]

I enjoy hearing about everyone's favorite. It makes me
default_crybaby.gif

buddyondapper.jpg

Yes .... I have three favorites ... please don't make me choose one out of the three ... LOL

Wall Street Heads Up Sucre - ASPC Classic Gelding

9-25.jpg

Alpha Farms Magical Melody - ASPC Classic Mare

x-6fffd.jpg

Royal Salsa - ASPC Foundation Gelding

4640_1102496757638_1083294008_30322.jpg

I have quite a few favorites, but here are three of the extra special ones in my heart... These are among my favorites because they have such cool personalities and love people so much. They each have so much heart inside them and have given so much to us.

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a/k/a Destiny[/SIZE]

2004 AMHR / AMHA smokey silver black stallion -- co-owned with Erica Killion

National Champion (halter) / Res. National Grand Champion (driving) / Hall of Fame (halter)

Grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny and Little Kings Buck Echo

Now also a Proven Sire of Beautiful Foals

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20002.jpg
Destiny%205.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Gone and DunIT, a/k/a DunIT[/SIZE]

2005 AMHR / AMHA grey-grullo fancy moving stallion

National Top 10 (halter) & AMHA Honor Roll (halter) / Multi Champion / Proven Sire of Beautiful Foals

Grandson of both Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”) and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, Great Grandson of Egyptian King

DunIT%201.jpg
DunIT%204.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Little Kins BT Bacardi Gold, a/k/a Bacardi[/SIZE]

2004 AMHR Golden Palomino Gelding -- Son of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (BTU)

Supreme and Grand Halter Champion / First Place Solid Color… ...and My Favorite Horse

BACARDI%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20136%20GELDINGS.jpg
Bacardi%20--%20Ball%20--%20071107%20--%20112%20GELDINGS.jpg

Jill, I knew you would say Destiny but I was so happy to scroll down and see Bacardi there too
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

My favorite would have to be Skillet, he's my first too. Hes been in many parades and is always such a trooper when I want to try new things. He's such a good boy!!

Jay in the Dark, "Jay", is my favorite. he was such an a$% when I bought him. I got so close to selling him before we broke through our difficulties. He just needed hi energy focused in the right direction. He's become such an awesome, athletic horse. He's very intelligent and nothing scares him. He has this "Hey baby, look at me" attitude that I have come to love. He's eager to learn new things and is very adventurous. I'm going to take him to nationals next year and we will be competing in CDEs next year as well. I really think that he'll excel at that. We are currently expecting one foal by him in April. This will be his first, I'm looking forward to seeing it. Already think of names.

_DSC8773websize.jpg

My favorite, Omega. I have always loved the girls, but this boy gives 110% all of the time. He loves his mares, but this is one stallion I completely trust with kids, driving and all. Fourteen and still going strong.

IMAG016A.JPG

IMAG017A.JPG

A few are very special to me and they are all Lee offspring

Todd

todd0902_small.jpg

Grace

grace2009_small.jpg

Obsession

obsession08.jpg

Most people know her from her baby photo that is used alot in other publications

Tinas05filly.jpg

and Elly

elly07nationals01.jpg

Carolyn - I love those pics of Omega! This would be a good time for me to say that his daugher Cay Lees Omegas Champagne on Ice was my favorite, and it is very close - BUT, I will have to say that it is the Princess - Aloha Acres Fashion By Magic. Princess of course is the "princess", but she can also do anything and everything and continues to prove it. We show mostly Pinto and at the age of 5 she already has about 800 Pinto points, including her Pinto Championship and Legion of Merit. She was High Point Mini in 2 of the 3 shows she attended this year (the other one we left in the middle of during foaling season) showing in halter, color, trail in hand, hunter, jumper, and 4 driving classes. She earned Year End High points in Trail and Jumper - even though she missed that one show!

We also took her to her first American Driving Society show in August where she won a class, even though I had no clue what I was doing! And then yesterday, I took her to give cart rides to over a dozen kids in an after school program, and this rather difficult "princess" was absolutely wonderful! (I had another mini available if she wasn't). You would never know this was the same mini that kicked the cart during a clinic in June with a passenger along. And today she was strutting around the pasture feeling quite pleased with herself. I could watch her do that for hours!!!

Here she is at the ADS show:

2009-08-02044.jpg
!

I drool every time I see Todd!!! He is just amazing!

Although I havent owned Feature for long he is a dream come true for me. We bonded the first time I saw him. He is so dang smart and easy to train and his foals have his dream disposition and conformation.

featurebridle.jpg

confoshot-385x249.jpg

And our girl Promise aka Baxters Silver Sensation. I knew she was special the minute she was born. She shows her heart out for me every time I ask her to. And I can send her out with little kids and she will still show even though they dont have a clue LOL

promiseheadneckjodi-355x278.jpg

Fast coming up the rank is Baxters Fashionista. Another one that I thought was special from the second she was born. Cant wait to show her next year. This is her at just a few hours old. Hubby calls her "little stuff" smallest ASPC/AMHR foal we have had born. And no we werent going for small LOL. She just has so much attitude and thinks shes all that.

starfillygreat-318x338.jpg

Oh and Dale is another one LOL shoot I cant pick one. Its too hard

All the horses above are beautiful , I can see why you love them so much. For me though its "Quelly", I call her Welly. When I saw her for the first time she spoke to me.She is soft , sweet , calm, and an old soul. We had a connection immediatly. Its hard to explaine , but she told me in her own way , but strongly that she wanted to be with me. She will always be special to me. evn with the Shrinker web site the photos are still too big?? Darn

Carolyn - I love those pics of Omega! :
default_wub.png
Thanks, he's a bit of a chunky monkey now, but he is one of those horses that I have let my "gaurd down" on when it comes to looking at things as a bussiness. I love all my little ones and always have their best interest in mind, but he is one that I don't think I could ever replace. I know I would be devestated if anything ever happened to him.

Everybodys horses are all so beautiful
default_wub.png

Here are mine, the first one is Mariah, I love her personality, she reminds me of the old mustang mare I used to have.

Mariah3.jpg

Second is Spotlight, when I first got him I wasn't sure I wanted to keep him but he's grown on me and he's such a good boy.

Spotlight2.jpg

Last but not least is Chip, he's my first home grown foal, i've gotten quite attahed to him but he's going to a wonderful new home soon.

DSCN1985_edited-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back