Your favorite 2007 Miniature foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Meadow Miniatures

Reaction score
Mine would have to be (I love all of em but the is one is extra-special to me)

HMM Komokos Double Dazzle, I have dreamed of raising a foal like this forever, Her she is! I have retained her, She is a grulla pinto, 17" at birth, 22" at 2 months, Will be about 27" to 29"
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Darn, Computer acting up, I'll post her pic soon:)
default_yes.gif
:

Mine has got to be my palomino colt, Spirit.

Calekio A Touch Of Heaven, he is by my lovely little dun stallion who we lost last year, out of my best mare (my cremello)

He is everything i wanted, colour, temperment and looks, and a colt to boot so i can run him on to follow in daddy's hoofprints, i was devesated when we lost his sire so this boy is a gift from heaven in my eyes.

This photo was actually only taken yesterday at a show

IMAG0024.jpg

Well, of course, I am partial to the ones I got to call my own
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I love all the Big City foals I have seen and still am pinching myself that I got a filly and a colt. I love their pretty heads, necks, legs and stretchiness to their looks. Hope to show them both in 2008!!! They should be coming home in about a month!!!

Erica's Big City Bomb ShellPerlino Filly, Granddaughter of Buckeroo

Ericas%20Big%20City%20Bomb%20Shell%201.jpg

Erica’s Big City Blue By U

Grey Colt, Grandson of Buckeroo

Blue%207.jpg

pyro1wk1.jpg

1 week old! How time flies.

pyrolb.jpg

My little gelding, Pyro, of course! Born 2-13-07 during a really crazy time (everyone in the house was sick, and I had gotten little sleep waiting for him to come out, my five year old had just thrown up all over my bed and 7 loads of laundry, and I was back and forth between holding the barf bowl for Brandon, doing more laundry and then Pyro had the gall to get stuck/hip-locked).

Anyway, he's got a really fun personality as well as being pretty to look at. IF he were a she, he would never leave my farm!

pyrolh.jpg

Liz

I didn't have any foals of my own this year but hands down, I love Pyro too. He is going to make a top show gelding, something very dear to my heart, love those geldings.

My favorite so far is our 07' colt

Eagles Ring Axelrod

at about 3 weeks old

Smutty Buckskin like his sire should mature around 30"

HPIM3272.jpg

HPIM3181.jpg

unclipped at 3 weeks old

HPIM3099-1.jpg

HPIM3107.jpg

you can see he was rubbing from sweating so we clipped him the day these pics were taken

he has had his feet trimmed since the top pic was taken

My favorite is this little filly that really knows that she is something!!!!!!!

normal_gorgeous1.jpg

I have a BUNCH of favorites!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Erica's babies are all just breathtaking this year(of course I love my Princess the best
default_wink.png
: ), the Lotto foals are gorgeous, Pyro is magnificant!, oh they're just too numerous to list them all!!! Many, many WONDERFUL babies this year. It really speaks of the progress of the breed when its so difficult to decide "A" favorite. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Jodi

Just too hard to pick one
default_wub.png
:

So here are a couple

Buckeye WCF Paposo Its All About Me

aspc/amhr filly (only 27 inches) so will show in the under division

gems07filly01_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF Dance Fever

amha/amhr homozygous filly

firebird07filly01_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we didn't have any this year, but we did bring home this pretty girl, Moriahs Adora Blue:

dorahead.JPG

From the forum there were so many awesome ones, but a few I remember distinctly are Erica's TKO, and the little Erica filly that Parmela got, Marty's Noelle, and Geshan's first filly. I'm sure as others post I'll be nodding and saying "oh yes, that one too!"

:D . Mark Of Zorro.

This little boy is undefeated at all five of his shows so far hes only 3 and a half montha
default_wub.png
: . All his classes had more than 7 in them
default_yes.gif
: Whatya think
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
: You can tell Im proud :p.

zezor.jpg

dnvzorrowin-1.jpg

marko.jpg

goregous.jpg

Here is my new guy from this year (my future show gelding).. I have high hopes for him.
default_wub.png
:

ERL Spectacular Romeo

Romeo003.jpg

Romeo006.jpg

Firewaters Calisto of Olympus is my favorite. aka Calvin he is only 23 inches tall and 2 months old.

calvinclipped282207.jpg

calvinclipped82207.jpg

Well this one is my favorite...we just sold her though!!
default_sad.png
But she's going to an awesome home where she'll be shown so I'm very happy. She's a gorgeous girl!!

O Henrys Top Secret ("Topsy")

TShead.jpg
Topsy.jpg

And just a week old..

topsecret.jpg

Oh boy...well now I'm thinking I have a tie!! Here's another filly that's going to be retained and shown by me for next year. She exceeded ALL of my expectations and is absolutely tiny (will mature in the 26"-28" range).

O Henrys Diamond Lil ("Lilly")

Lillysleep.jpg

DSC01108.jpg

DSC01104.jpg

She was born too late to shave....It's september here in ND and even though it's been 90 degrees lately I'm just waiting for the snow to come already!

both of these girls have SOOO much attitude!

Latest posts

Back