Your Favorite 2007 Forum Foals.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Just For Fun Post.

Who were your 3 favorite 2007 forum foals?

Not Including your own :eek: Or Id say Zorro!
default_wub.png
:

Mine Were probably:

1.Erica's Big City Baileys on Ice

*LOVE his colour
default_wub.png
:

Maybe she'll post pics hes got four white coks and a star and hes buckskin out of big city.

2. WPSellWoods Foal "Firewaters Calisto of Olympus " Hes a pinto and went Res. World Champion this year
default_smile.png

3. Raftered Hearts Little Pyro!! Love his head and balanced body!!

Maybe the owners will post photos.

Lets here yours!!!

Foaling season is pretty much over though theres a few more coming its getting late
default_wub.png
:

Hard choice I proabbly forgot one I loved lol! But those ones stuck out to me this year on the forum.
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine:

Lost Spoke Ranch's:

Lost Spoke's Fun Size Leopard

Little Church Minis':

Little Churchs Time to Celebrate

Coventry Lane Farm's:

Coventry's Hollywood Diva

Fun Size Leopard here too ! :aktion033: I just love his spots !
default_wub.png
:

My other one is UNO American Flyer
default_wub.png
:

Another of my favorites is Oatmeal Acres 2 Mini Bucks Blu By U , can I still count him even though I was fortunate enough to get this guy for my own? Thank you so much Oatmeal Acre !

Bugsy.jpg

Would it be too obnoxious for me to say my favorite 2007 foals are my own two Big City (<---link) babies? Yeah... probably, but it's true (and that's why I got them). I'm excited also that I own a 1/2 sister to Bomb Shell who is in foal to Big City for next year... that will be some kind of a sibling-cousin to Bomb Shell :bgrin I love the necks and legs Big City puts on his foals, and I think he puts a lot of smarts in their heads as well. These Buckeroo grandbabies are dreams come true.

Ones I really admire but did not aquire include Nootka's Pyro, Mini Luver--hart wee man's Zorro, and Sheryl~Irish Hills Farm's perlino colt, Waterloo Sunset.

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Big City Bomb Shell[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]2007 AMHA / AMHR Perlino filly sired by Little Kings Big City Buck [/SIZE]

Buckeroo Granddaughter -- Future Show Filly and Prized Broodmare

Her full sister, Erica's Shez Buckn Awesome, was my favorite filly from 2006

Bomb%20Shell%20093007%20085%20MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Erica’s Big City Blue By U[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]2007 AMHA / AMHR grey colt sired by Little Kings Big City Buck[/SIZE]

Buckeroo & Yellow Diamond Little Feather Grandson / Egyptian King Great Grandson

Siblings on both sides are very successful National level halter horses, including my own "DunIT"

Blue%20September%202007%201%20GELDINGS.jpg

Would it be too obnoxious for me to say my favorite 2007 foals are my own two Big City (<---link) babies
hehe no . Techincally you didnt breed them right :bgrin They are stunning babies!
default_wub.png
:

Ones I really admire but did not aquire include Nootka's Pyro, Mini Luver--hart wee man's Zorro, and Sheryl~Irish Hills Farm's perlino colt, Waterloo Sunset.

Aww Thanks
default_wub.png
:

Heres the boy
default_wub.png
:

zeemanshows.jpg

zorroreschamp.jpg

aweboy.jpg

Mine would be the one I purchased from Mini Brook Farms in PA. I co-own him with Desiree Wallace. He is SMHC bred, and I LOVE there horses so I am very excited about him. He isn't home yet, so these are the only pictures I have of him...

Sparkles07clt7a.jpg

Kristin

Well.. My most favorite would be my new boy from Martha Hickham.. I am in love with him.
default_wub.png
:

Clipped003.jpg

But otherwise, I would have to say I love Liz's Pyro (Who doesn't?)!

I like Devons' Lilfoot Mark Of Zorro, like Irven's Indian Romance, a chestnut colt that graced my pasture for 1 1/2 months before he went to his new home. I bought his dam, a friend of mine bought the colt, Indy. The third would have to be my new solid bay filly, Miss B Haven Mystee Lady SPH. I did not breed her and just recently bought her and got the pleasure of naming her. You can see photos of Indy and Mystee on my website. Indy is in sold section at bottom and Mystee is in Miniature section closer to bottom.

He is not technically mine yet so... Cross Country Paint It Black. Because he WILL be mine!
default_wub.png
:

Aw, Jill, thanks for mentioning Sunny aka "Love Bug".
default_wub.png
: Blue has been confirmed in foal for a 2008 repeat and I'm pretty excited about it.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of Sunny before he left to go to his new mom Lori - Magic Mist Miniatures in Utah.

sun.jpg

sunnyboy.jpg

sunreg2.jpg

Although there were a lot of beautiful foals born this year, my favorite would have to be Little Church Remembers Rosa Adell (Karla's Rosie) I think she is such a pretty girl, and when you look at her you KNOW someone's home
default_wink.png
:

I think she would make an awesome driving mare and must be so much fun to play with.
default_yes.gif
:

Angie

Latest posts

Back