young stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimi

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you have used any calming effects for young stallions 3 yrs showing first show in a class of mares and gelding , to help ease through the first time in ring in harness. He is very well mannered at home but when seeing newbies I think he will get a bit more of a "I am the man attitude" and besides vicks in his nose I am not too familiar with soothing effects for miniatures. He may be fine but sure do not like to see him get to that state in front of people and right now there are mares in season everwhere, and he is lovely in harness. Thanks , if you have a few ideas to share with me.

Sorry I did not understand with the first reading you are talking about in harness.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but I mean so that they do not get to vocal when showing in harness and cart classes as well as a lot of attraction to new mares, I thought maybe some of you have used herbal products the same as they do with saddlebreds to keep their attention on their driving. Unfortunately here they do not have a seperate stallion harness driving class we must go with all genders.

Hope I explained this a bit more clearly, as I was meaning first time in the ring in harness and a pleasure cart.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back