Yes, I know we are way behind with our foal announcements

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getitia

Reaction score
I need to really work on that time management skill - but with increased travel responsibilities I ended up being really tardy in taking photos of our 2008 foals. Many have asked about Ramblin Starbucks and sadly the grand old gentleman passed away - we are fortunate to have a few of his foals and those that have been showing in area 2 have seen this colt - who is one of our smaller colts - he is 25 inches in these photos at 3 months of age.

This is amha/amhr Starbucks Grand Finale

rhythm08colt_small.jpg

and then all "gooped" up in the showring

Grandfinale0801.jpg

Then Grace Kelly aspc/amhr over filly - who is Amazing Graces full sister -she has the same big natural trot as her sister for sure and is also homozygous

lenas08filly_small.jpg

Classical Doubletake is an aspc/amhr under colt by Lee

Olddream08colt_small.jpg

Classical Ceasefire is a very minimal tobiano aspc/amhr under colt (who is now a gelding) and is out of a Papo daughter (who is a Lee daughter) so he is linebred Lee and is on track to mature in the 33 range - so he is the 4th generation of our breeding program on the dams side.

lucy08colt01_small.jpg

and Last Dance an amha/amhr silver tovero filly who has the brightest blue eyes that you really cannot see very well in this photo

magic08filly_small.jpg

Thanks so much for letting me share some tardy photos of a few of the guys. Since we have some down time before Nationals, I'm going to start working on those time management skills and clip the rest of the foals.
default_new_shocked.gif

Getitia --

They are all just amazing!!! I especially love Finale and Last Dance!!!

Jill

balloons1.gif

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Stunning Getita! And after seeing afew of your horses in person, it's clear to see that the quality is 100% real AND amazing! You have breeding National Champions down to an ART!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wink.png

Personally.... I think Kelly is Remarkable!
default_new_shocked.gif
She is not my colour, but I'd take her in a heart-beat! Wow. Where can I get in line for one like her? Maybe in black?
default_wink.png

I am sorry to hear about your stallion, I heard he was great.

But on the foals,
default_aktion033.gif

Hi Getitia, Love the pictures. You think your tardy. I still haven't posted Max's picture. Oh well maybe someone at the maine show will post one for me as my computer won't let me post photos right now. Linda. PS Say HI to Les and Chris for me.

Thanks for posting the photos of your fantastic foals!!! My favorite (since everyone seems to be picking one) is Last Dance. But they are all wonderful.

I am so sorry to hear about Ramblin Starbuck - our stallion (SRF Buckshot) is a grandson.

CONGRATS!!!! They are all wonderful---I am particularly fond of that Last Dance!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
She is just spectacular and Grace Kelly is gorgeous too!
default_yes.gif
:yes

What a phenomenal group! I'm so sorry to hear about Ramblin Starbuck--I also have a granddaughter.

They are all so beautiful Getitia, i was wondering when you would treat us to some foal pictures
default_wub.png
. Now, which one wants to come live in Leeana's barn
default_wink.png

I really really like that first starbuck foal
default_new_shocked.gif

Beautiful foals!!
default_wub.png
But that's no surprise with your breeding program!!
default_smile.png
Congratulations!!

They are beautiful!!! I saw quite a few I would love to have (I made the mistake of looking on your site at the for sale
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

oh, Grace Kelly steals my heart away! if there were any way to do it i would grab her in a heartbeat! so glad you posted--i have been checking your website off and on for a glance of your 2008 babies! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

They are all breathtaking Getitia! Thanks for sharing! Now I am dreaming of yet ANOTHER horse LOL!
default_wink.png
default_wub.png
:wub

Latest posts

Back