WOW What a Ride

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KW

Reaction score
Wow I am so proud of these two girls. They have Hall of Famed in Roadster. We did it in 7 shows. GG who is the horse just turned 3 this year and it is her first year of driving and Martha Silva who trained her to drive is only 18. We have recived 10 Grands and 80 points from the 7 shows. The talent of both of them says it all. Thank you Martha for the great ride. Now we just need to finish Single Pleasure which we have a great start on.
default_aktion033.gif

GG%20and%20M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats for a job well done great team effort.
default_thumbup.gif

Congrats on your wins!

I know Martha, she is an energic, caring, knowledgeable, assertive young horsewoman! She will be one for the pro's to watch out for. She will be taking one of mine ( I hope that is - if she likes him) to train for driving, performance this year.

You are very lucky to have such a capable young lady to train your horse.

Beth

Congrats on your wins!
I know Martha, she is an energic, caring, knowledgeable, assertive young horsewoman! She will be one for the pro's to watch out for. She will be taking one of mine ( I hope that is - if she likes him) to train for driving, performance this year.

You are very lucky to have such a capable young lady to train your horse.

Beth
Beth

She and Suzie have become good friends. Martha now is part owner of this horse, because she has done so much for me. She does love this horse too. I know that GG loves to drive because of the way she was trained her. I know she will do a great job with your horse. She is so dedicated in what she does and I know the horse is in great hands. They don't come any better than Martha.

Latest posts

Back