WOW OH WOWooooo!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Muffy is a BLUE HEN for sure -- I think all your Nort foals are nice - but hers are the best in your foal crops (imo). Can't wait to see what else you get this year.

Keep those gorgeous babies comin!

Congratulations

JJay

Congratulations on your handsome new boy Robin!
default_aktion033.gif

WOWZER!!!!!!!!! He is beautiful!!! Course look at his parents....just amazing Robin....amazing
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Thank you all so much!
default_wub.png
I can't wait to see how he looks when he fills out and matures a little!

It looks like he's wearing white pants!
default_biggrin.png

I love when he looks at me with his blue eyes. I laugh at him cause he always has milk on his nose!! He is so friendly and always comes up to be loved on.

Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot.
default_blush.png
default_cheekkiss.gif

AWWWW, a little Nort!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Congratulations on that stunning boy. I love him.
default_yes.gif

He certainly is a HANDSOME boy, Robin!! You know what I said the first time I saw him, but I can't say that here, LOL!! He's gorgeous, and I'm happy for you that you have a little baby Nort!! I think he's going to stay tiny like his "big" sister. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! He's wonderful
default_wub.png

Jodi

Oh boy o boy...I'll just take him hehe...He sure looks like daddy to me and i second the motion that he was worth the wait and Lotto finally done it.
default_smile.png
you got a look alike thats for sure.. .CONGRATS Robin on your new lil guy..

You're so sweet! Thank you for letting me share!
default_yes.gif

Sassy & Maggie should foal soon, then I'll be done for the year!
default_aktion033.gif

Wow! I lookd at him then had to go get my sunglasses on to go back and look again! Talk about bright color?

Sweet..cant wait to see more pictures.

Maxine

Latest posts

Back