WOW OH WOWooooo!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!
default_wub.png

CONGRATULATIONS! What a nice baby! I know you have to be excited about that one!

Good job Muffy and Nort!
default_thumbup.gif

Awesome to the extreme!!
default_wub.png
Muffy has such a beautiful face too! Congratulations, I would have cried happy tears to get a foal like "Nort Jr" too.
default_yes.gif
Way to go Nort and Muffy!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Wow!!!!

Robin, he is just breathtaking!! :)))

Susan O.

Of course you KNOW what I think he is wonderful. Really think he should go in the showring. We told INKY that she has a new brother she didnt care just went back to her hay. Seriously he is NICE Congratulatons.

default_new_shocked.gif
WOWZERS Robin!
default_aktion033.gif
He's GORGEOUS!
default_wub.png
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Pretty boy! So are mom and dad! Easy to see where he gets his good looks from!
default_biggrin.png

OH he is going to be a real looker Robin!! Beautiful!!
default_wub.png

I am sooo happy for you!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
CONGRATS Robin!!!!!!!!!!!! I can only imagine your face when he was coming out, I would have been sooo excited!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
LOVE LOVE LOVE his markings, and I love that mare as well!!!!!!

OUTSTANDING color, Robin; easy to understand why you are thrilled! Congrats!!

Margo

You already know I LUV him, as much if no more than Whatsamatterwhitchoo...but I would be VERY happy with either. I am not posting any of my foals until you are done...they make mine look a littte plain...except maybe my little appy boy...he might shine just almost as bright
default_wub.png

I am so very happy for you Robin...as I said b4 you are truly blessed and 2 more to go! I am going to get down on my knees and and beg for you a filly that looks like the boys.
default_wink.png

'All good things come to he who waits' Is that the quote? Robin, your wait was well worth it!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back