Would take rescue

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teacupliz

Reaction score
Hello-

I am new to this forum and just got my first mini horse.. What a sweet pet. We have had goats for 10 year and love them. My kids are in 4-H and show everythign they can.
smile.gif

I would considder taking in one more mini horse or pony.

I also would love to learn more about raining thei little guy we have he is 10 but very smart.

Thanks Liz

Teacup Farm

mountain_waif said:
Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of minis!  Where do you live?
There is a free mini in need of a good home on equine.com.

15 yo gelding in Salem Virginia.  Great companion horse, very friendly. Previously foundered, non ridable. Free to approved home, references will be checked.  Owner moving...must find a home

http://horse.classifieds.equine.com/horses/882329.html

I just emailed Ginny about him.  Hope he finds a good home.  I hate to see an animal advertised on the internet for free. 
no.gif
  nuff said

493564[/snapback]

woodnldy said:
mountain_waif said:
Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of minis!  Where do you live?
There is a free mini in need of a good home on equine.com.

15 yo gelding in Salem Virginia.  Great companion horse, very friendly. Previously foundered, non ridable. Free to approved home, references will be checked.  Owner moving...must find a home

http://horse.classifieds.equine.com/horses/882329.html

I just emailed Ginny about him.  Hope he finds a good home.  I hate to see an animal advertised on the internet for free.  
no.gif
   nuff said

493564[/snapback]

500763[/snapback]

ok guys, I was told today about a mini in Houston texas thar need a home. He has been rehabilatated and is ready to be placed. Anyone interested I can get the number for them. E-mail me and let me know and i will try to help. [email protected]. Cheryl Ticer

Latest posts

Back