Would love to see a picture of Sugar Creek White Tie and Tux

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockinSMiniature

Reaction score
Hi,

Our mare's sire is out of Sugar Creek White Tie and Tux.

I tried to look online as google and only found his offspring.

If anyone have any picture of his generations - that's will be great.

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/sugar+cree...ite+tie+and+tux

Our mare registered name is NXS Black Market -- But we nickname her "Dreamer"

She is the soild black.

1%20033.jpg

If you have any picture of Sugar Creek White Tie and Tux, his sire or his dam or any horse that is out of his generations - I would love to see it. ;)

Also who own Sugar Creek White Tie and Tux?

Last edited by a moderator:
No one doesn't heard about "Sugar Creek"?...

I am hoping to see a picture of him "Sugar Creek White Tie and Tux" because he sound so beautiful!..

Hope someone will turn up and let me know if have any picture of him or not..
default_smile.png

God Bless!

Here ya go!

Sugar Creeks White Tie & Tux

Spanish_Lace.jpg

Here ya go!Sugar Creeks White Tie & Tux

Spanish_Lace.jpg
Hi,

That is his daughter. Spainsh Lace

She is beautiful mare. ;)

The owner of her told me they send them the sire's photo but didn't save it.

But there is someone out there might save or have a photo of him "Sugar Creeks White Tie & Tux".

It just take time to look for right one and everyone is always busy with their miniatures time of year.

Beautiful outside and enjoy them!.. hehe!!..

Karrie contact AMHA and get the current owners contact information.

I likely have baby photos of him as I visited the Sugar Creek Ranch at least once a year and I certainly remember him as a foal. It just seems daunting to go through thousands of still photos to find him.

Karrie contact AMHA and get the current owners contact information.
I likely have baby photos of him as I visited the Sugar Creek Ranch at least once a year and I certainly remember him as a foal. It just seems daunting to go through thousands of still photos to find him.
Hi,

Thank you and I did contact AMHA in few hours ago. ;)

I wouldn't mind to see his baby photo.

If you can send to me and that will be great.

Whoohoo! I have been wanting to see this horse for 3 years now! I have a daughter of his! I cant wait to see! Id love to see baby shots of him. Id love to see his babies. I cant wait to see what everyone comes up with!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

here is his daughter Hiawatha

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00646.jpg

Whoohoo! I have been wanting to see this horse for 3 years now! I have a daughter of his! I cant wait to see! Id love to see baby shots of him. Id love to see his babies. I cant wait to see what everyone comes up with!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00646.jpg
Aww.. She is beautiful!.. so she is 1/2 sister to my mare.

How awesome is that!..

What is her dam's name?

What a surprise to view this topic and see a picture of my mare, Spanish Lace, identified as Sugar Creek White Tie and Tux. No, she is definitely not Sugar Creek White Tie and Tux but she IS a daughter of his.

I was e-mailed a picture of him when I purchased Spanish Lace as a weanling and had her transported to Georgia from Texas. Can't find the picture now, evidently I deleted it.

I, too, would love to see a picture posted here of him.

Nevertheless, it was a very nice surprise to see a picture of Spanish Lace on the forum. I love surprises like this.

Edited: I have two pictures of Tux--he was last owned by Bev Allen of Painted Perfection Miniatures (I did her website a few years ago). Here he is.

tux1.jpg

tux.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00646.jpg
Aww.. She is beautiful!.. so she is 1/2 sister to my mare.

How awesome is that!..

What is her dam's name?
Her dam's name is East Acres Black Swan
default_biggrin.png
Half Pints (sp?) has a sister too (and like Hiawatha she can move beautifully). I will let her know of this thread.

Here is my White Tie & Tux daughter and some of her offsprings. My mare's name is East Acres Sugar Lady and her dam is East Acres Black Lady. These are Sugar's 3 foals the sorrel is Hafpints Mighty Hotrod (gelding), Black pinto is Hafpints Phantom Twister, and her 2009 black filly is AWHP Espressos Foxi Lady

blz2.jpg

TwisterMidAug004.jpg

SugarsfillyandBescolt008.jpg

SugarsfillyandBescolt011.jpg

April

i have also a daughter of sugar creek white tie and tux and she has given a very nice colt last year.

I have try to put the picture of the mare and the colt on the forum ,but it didn't work.

Edited: I have two pictures of Tux--he was last owned by Bev Allen of Painted Perfection Miniatures (I did her website a few years ago). Here he is.
tux1.jpg

tux.jpg
Thank you so much!.. He is beautiful!!...

Now everyone that who have a daughter and son out of Tux and they will be so happy to see him too!..

((HUGS))

Latest posts

Back