Would like to share pics of my ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin - NaKar Miniatures

Reaction score
I am proud to announce and share pics of the first triple registered ASPC/AMHR/AMHA foal for NaKar Miniatures.
default_wub.png
He is also my AMHR Sweepstakes contender. I have several beautiful triple registered Gold Melody Boy/Realization miniature/pony mares and needed an out cross stallion to breed them to. What better combination could I ask for - Gold Melody/Realization and Arenosa! I love the dilutes, so I wanted a dilute stallion. Last year I won the AMHR Sweepstakes bid to breed to Kewpies Paposo of Arenosa, who many of you are familar with. Paposo has many, many reknown get and grandget whose winnings include Championships at the highest Regional and National levels. Paposo passed away last year and this will be his last foal crop. Sent my cremello mare and voilà - I got this gorgeous palomino colt. Just what I ordered! To my knowledge, he is the first and only palomino foal produced by Paposo. I think Getitia said she has a cremello mare in foal to Paposo as well, so there might be one more.

He doesn't have a name yet. Trying to come up with something special. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

image527.jpg

image716.jpg

image735.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Paposa means Crystal Clear Water, if that is any help to anyone (God bless Wikipedia, it is sometimes right!!) It is a village in Chile.

I'm pretty sure there are some lovely names to be had from Snow Goddess and Crystal Water!!!

Oops, forgot to say, that is a cracking foal, I'll bet you are doing a happy dance.......
default_risa8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Karin! is he ever NICE..what a nice shoulder and Gorgeous little head. My first thought for a name was Paposa Extraordinaire.

I love-love-love him!!! What a head, what a body...and those legs...gasping...

I am NOT a dilute fan, but Honey...he could be purple with yellow polka dots, and I would still love him. Come to think of it, with my affinity for spots, I would likely like him even better...LOL!

WOW!! What a gorgeous boy. Bet you are on cloud nine
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

He is so beautiful!

How tall is he?

Susan O.

What an awesome little man! Look forward to seeing more of him as he grows!
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats!

He is very nice. Lucky you, Congratulations!

Wow Congratulations!

I'm going to have to visit Getitia this Spring and see all the Paposa kids one more time
default_smile.png

Thank you everyone for the nice compliments on my special boy. I haven't taken an official measurement of him. I got my measuring stick out when he was a day old and just measured him in the stall with shavings. I got 23". So he could have been anywhere from 22 to 23". I am guessing that he should mature right around 34". I am looking forward to seeing how he looks when he reaches 2 to 3 months of age. He is getting nicer and nicer looking every day as he unfolds and fills out more.
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Some good names have been mentioned. Appreciate it. Any other thoughts on names would be helpful.

Latest posts

Back