Would like to know..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
How many BREEDABLE mares do you have and how many are bred for 2008.. :saludando:

We have 14 breedable and we bred 4..soooo 4/14

Best to write it this way..I think.. :lol: :lol:

I have 2 mares....one is 3 and one is 15. Neither is bred this year.

Currently we have 3 breedable mini mares, (Ages: 3, 10 & 11). With a 4th arriving next week along with our new stallion. She's only 2 though, so she won't be an option till next Spring. None are bred at the moment. However, soon after our new stallion gets settled in and feeling "at home", I do hope to breed him to my 3yr old. But, if need be, since it's so late in the year already, I am ok with waiting till next Spring to try again.

So, currently our standings are 0/4, with "hoping" for 1/4 for '08.
default_wub.png
:

We'll see how things go though, I guess.
default_wink.png
:

I have 5 breedable mares

None are bred for the 08 foaling season

My barn is full up, pasture grass dead, heat waved killing me, and I'm afraid of being over horsed, getting in over my head with so many where I can't give one on one daily attention. It's 12:00 noon and I'm already worn out.

I'm sure I will feel left out next foaling season but I had to call a timely halt for now.

Please send an autumn breeze and rain.

We have 5 breedable mares and have two possibly bred have not confirmed so right now we are 5/2 but we have a mare coming in foal so guess it will be 6/3 if the two exposed end up in foal. or could be 6/1 if neither of the mares took.Lots of ifs here.

I have a total of 8 currently breedable mare, 6 large, 2 minis. Of those, I have 3 BH mares (Well two ponies and one Han) bred for next year, only 1 confirmed so far,

and of the minis, only one was exposed, and I don't believe she took... so that's...

4/8 possible, known is 1/8.

I have 4 breedable mares but one might still foal this year (I'm not going to even go there. lol)

So 3 bred out of 4.

We have 10 breedable mares/7 bred for 2008

7/10

Marty, I will have my camera up and going, you can watch mine or come on down and sit with me a while in the barn to get in the game for 2008......I will supply the coffee and donuts...LOL!

I have 4 breedable mares and I didn't breed any last year or this year.

Joyce L

We now have three breeding age mares.......

Zoe and her two oldest daughters.

None are bred to foal in 2008.....

We will breed Zoe for 2009 and I have to

think about whether I will breed the girly girls.

They are my baby girls and I'm having a tough

time thinking of them being mommy's LOL

2/5, neither confirmed. One proven mare, one maiden mare and one virgin stallion; so who knows what I'll get.

Latest posts

Back