Worst Youtube video of the day!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Most of the videos I found today were cute, fun and responsible. I even ran across several of Saber, Alladdin and Zorro (forum favorites
default_yes.gif
). This is the one that ruined my fun for the day lol
default_rolleyes.gif

All I could think after watching was....

"Seriously?????"

sorry if it's been posted before
default_rolleyes.gif

Some animals certainly get the short end of the stick don't they???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm I've never thought about it but would YouTube respond to politely but factually worded emails as to the "science" of why this borders cruelty and encourages others to do the same? Most likely not but wondering if anyone has tried to get these type of videos removed.

Did anyone notice the kid had spurs on too!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
I really wondering if something in the water these days are reducing peoples brain power. Or maybe I should say severely reducing any kind of empathy we have to others, people and animals.

Between the video and some of the comments under it, all it proves to me is that MORONISM has reached epidemic proportions.......who would look at that and say something like, "nice riding skills...." IDIOTS tick me off!

What a cook!
default_xbud.gif

edited to change my language-sorry

Yea got my dander up.....and what annoyed me further was the idiot laughing filming the whole thing. Ignorant people.
default_no.gif

I had a ex-boyfriend do the same thing once to my 30 inch stallion while I was a work. He was showing off for a few of his friends I guess and in the end, my little Bobby broke his arm in 3 different spots. To this day (6 yrs later and since than married and not to him) I still think he got what he deserved!!! My little Bobby KICKED HIS @$$!!!
default_new_rofl.gif

LOL yes I'd say he deserved it
default_yes.gif

I had a ex-boyfriend do the same thing once to my 30 inch stallion while I was a work. He was showing off for a few of his friends I guess and in the end, my little Bobby broke his arm in 3 different spots. To this day (6 yrs later and since than married and not to him) I still think he got what he deserved!!! My little Bobby KICKED HIS @$$!!!
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back