World Show!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anita,

we are Greenwood Acres over in the Moncrief...come by to see Curtsy and I
default_yes.gif
: We leave shortly...I am soooooooooo excited :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: !!!!

Travel safe Anita...and have fun at the World show :new_multi:

lis

Anita,

You know me.

[SIZE=14pt]Willow Crest Farm[/SIZE]

We will be in Stall #1 in the Burnett building. Everyone stop by and say Howdy.

We are Stonehaven Farm and will be stabled in the cattle barns with Misty Rose and other members of the Mid America Miniature Horse club. I am not sure, but the stall chart will say one of the following:

Phoebe Kirby

Judy Stadtlander

Paul and/or Libby Rosen

The only horse that I am personally bringing is only quickly passing through on her way to quarantine for a trip to Belgium.

Well, I stand corrected, we are in the Richardson-Bass building. Not sure how that happened as we prefer the cattle barns.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be in the Cattle Barns and I'm Three C Farm. I'll have tan and green stall drapes with a banner with my farm name. I'm stalling with Winning Ways Training Center.

I am getting soooo excited - can't wait to get there! I will be in the bldg w/ the Aloha Acres gang. 2 of my horses are already there, the other 2 are flying in with me on Monday.

Can't wait to see everyone again!

Stac :saludando:

Horse Friends, I am so excited too.

This is a great opportunity to meet people from all over the nation, overseas with the same interest.

I'll put a sign on my back " Little Texas" you know that's me. Call my name in case I miss you.

Anita

I am getting soooo excited - can't wait to get there! I will be in the bldg w/ the Aloha Acres gang. 2 of my horses are already there, the other 2 are flying in with me on Monday.

Can't wait to see everyone again!

Stac :saludando:

You're flying your horses in! Cool!

Are you flying into Dallas/Ft.Worth? A couple years ago I was trying to fly a horse from Texas to Calgary, and they told me that Dallas/Ft.Worth didn't handle live animals.

Good luck to everyone that's going!! I'll be glued to my computer screen watching, my brother is going to watch in real life ... spoiled kid! LOL

I'm flying in next week on Thursday for the last couple days!

I talked to Alison Elrod today and my donation for the Silent Auction arrived. Excited to get there and meet and say hello to everyone/see old friends and meet new ones.

Safe travel everyone!

Liz

I will be in the Richardson-Bass building. I would REALLY love to meet other forum members, so please stop by Star Ridge Acres if you see us. Please introduce yourself!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Kendra

I have flown horses in & out of DFW for years. My kids are flying Continental this time, and I shipped another horse Continental last winter. In the past I used Delta all the time, but they went "bankrupt" and now their freight is being handled by Alaska - who doesn't have FAA approval to fly horses yet!

Anyway, I think it is THE WAY to go - out of my stall in Duvall, WA and into their new stall in Ft Worth in less than 8 hours! For babies, it is going to be a big stress relief - and it doesn't cost that much more than transporting by truck - barely $50/horse.

I wouldn't take NO for an answer - but you might need to call a few different airlines.

Stacy

Wild Oak Farm - I will have a stall in cattle barn 3, and a stallion with Marystown in Burnet Bldg.

Jna

Good luck everyone, and have fun! We are not going this year (did AMHR instead) and I am going to really miss it!! I'll be glued to the webcast...

Latest posts

Back