World Show was a Blast

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
Congrats to All who showed. The horses were awesome,,

competition Tough! OMG!!!

Just got home.. Long drive.. in pouring rain urggg....

Panda and I got a 5th in Ammy.. and Top Tens in Futurity and Open.

I'm so proud of her and finally have her home for the first time
default_smile.png

I won't spoil her
default_wub.png
hehehe

I have tons of pictures and will post them as soon as I can.

A Huge Congrats to Heather and Lee on their Champion Filly "Whisper".... The absolute most

Gorgeous baby I have EVER seen. She just takes my breath away!!!!!!!

Heather.... you take care of (my) baby girl! hehehehe I LOVE her.

and Congrats to Karen Rudolph... brat WON the raffle colt... and he is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

and Congrats to my friend Nona Porter... proud owner of the Reserve GRAND Champion Mare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Kings Jackie O

DSC_5769txt.jpg

And Congrats to Peas and Kathy Fatigoti on Blaze's Champion Senior Stallion win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Congrats to my friend and Co-pilot Kathy Carton on her Reserve Champion Mare Brandy Girl !!

And Congrats to Lee and Kirby for their Reserve GRAND Champion Silent Partner... GORGEOUS OMG

DSC_5970txt2-1.jpg

Oh.. I have many many more... but gotta go back to my barn and play with MY minis....
default_smile.png
)

Glad to be home
default_smile.png
)

~Sandy

Sandy congrats on all your placings with Panda, she looked great! I had a great time with you and can't believe it is already over. That long drive home in the pouring rain was terrible.

Already looking forward to next year!

Sorry about the weather Sandy; its been nasty here too!

So glad you are finally home safe and sound with Panda.

A HUGE congrats to you my friend. Panda is fabulous. Stay dry and hug the herd for me!

Congratulations on yours and Panda's placings at Worlds, Sandy!!! It was nice to see you out in the ring!!!

The pictures you posted of Jackie O and Lee and Partner are wonderful..... i bet the memory card in you camera was chock full when you got home!!

See you next year!!!
default_smile.png

Congrats Sandy! Panda is beautiful and I'm sure made you very proud!!!

[SIZE=10pt]Sandy,[/SIZE]

I had a BLAST hanging out with you in TX! Panda looked incredible! Her classes were SO tough - good for you for such great placings!

I am still pinching myself about winning the little raffle colt. I'm never that lucky! And thanks for taking pictures of him - can't wait to see your magic!

Congratulations on yours and Panda's placings at Worlds, Sandy!!! It was nice to see you out in the ring!!!
The pictures you posted of Jackie O and Lee and Partner are wonderful..... i bet the memory card in you camera was chock full when you got home!!

See you next year!!!
default_smile.png
Hey Kristina,

Congrats to YOU!!! Your horses were amazing and you deserved all your wins!!!!!!!

You just have to be the happiest person around!

Silk Stockings is BEAUTIFUL.. you have her looking so good.

I still love WindSong....

~Sandy

See you next year!!!
default_smile.png
Hey Kristina,

Congrats to YOU!!! Your horses were amazing and you deserved all your wins!!!!!!!

You just have to be the happiest person around!

Silk Stockings is BEAUTIFUL.. you have her looking so good.

I still love WindSong....

~Sandy
Thank you so much, Sandy!!!
default_smile.png
I am still in shock about how well my "kids" did at Worlds.... I floated home on Cloud 9 and should be there all winter.... lol...

My show horses have started to dress in their winter woolies.... Its so depressing to think we were at Worlds a week ago.....

I don't get on here enough it seems...I missed this one.
default_smile.png

Thank you Sandy for the compliments on Whisper. We think she's pretty special too. I had to keep checking the stalls to make sure you (and a few others) didn't wander off with her.
default_laugh.png
I'm anxiously awaiting her photos to come up from Worlds. Love the ones you posted of her daddy, Partner with Lee. He's a beauty too. It'll be fun to see if we get a repeat foal this year.

[SIZE=14pt]Miss Whisper[/SIZE]
default_wub.png

Whisper-1_small.jpg

Congrats on your placings as well. It was great to spend more time with you! I'll trade out coffee for fudge anytime.
default_biggrin.png
I'll be sending out your blankets when I get home (see I didn't forget).

I don't get on here enough it seems...I missed this one.
default_smile.png

Thank you Sandy for the compliments on Whisper. We think she's pretty special too. I had to keep checking the stalls to make sure you (and a few others) didn't wander off with her.
default_laugh.png
I'm anxiously awaiting her photos to come up from Worlds. Love the ones you posted of her daddy, Partner with Lee. He's a beauty too. It'll be fun to see if we get a repeat foal this year.

[SIZE=14pt]Miss Whisper[/SIZE]
default_wub.png

Whisper-1_small.jpg

Congrats on your placings as well. It was great to spend more time with you! I'll trade out coffee for fudge anytime.
default_biggrin.png
I'll be sending out your blankets when I get home (see I didn't forget).
Hey Heather...

There's "My" girl! Oh... she is sooooooo perfect.
default_smile.png
)

The ring shots I got of her were mostly airborn...hehehe

I can't WAIT to see her sibling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sandy

oh.. thanks for the blankets. You're the Best
default_smile.png

Back