World Class Registry....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic Marker Minis

Reaction score
I just got a mare that is registered with World Class. . She is 36" . Can I hardship her into AMHR or am I screwed? She is supposed to be registered into AMHA/AMHR but her papers were lost... (Owner died and new owner didn't get the papers.)

Kari

If I can't hardship her I was thinking CDE. But I don't know how well mares hold.up in CDE.... I weigh 110 pounds... She outweighs me at leadt 150 pounds... She is stout (and overweight).

WC registration does not have any hardship rights with AMHR--you must have ASPC or AMHA or Falabellas papers to be hardslhipped into R. AMHA does not allow hardship at all. If you cannot find her existing papers then you are out of luck. With the two big registries.

I see no reason a mare cannot do CDE--I expect my mares to do the same things that stallions or geldings can do in terms of driving.

That's what I thought about the registry.... Thanks... I'll probably train her to cart then and do cde... thx!

Kari

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back