WOOOHOOOOO HE'S HERE FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tshack

Reaction score
Well no more nightly visits to the horse pens at all hours, yippee! The Filly fairy did pass up The Foster ranch (gonna have to write her a note about that too )

Thelma finally decided to have him early this morning (I was convinced she was just gonna keep getting bigger and bigger and explode, ).

No name yet, still deciding on that one, will incorporate the Double T ranch name and Cisco's Reg name (MIS B'HAVENS CISCO VISION OF ACES) into the mix, it's also his first so I'll prob add something about that in there (if it doesn't get too awfully long, lol).

I haven't gotten a height on him but just guesstimating I'd say somewhere around 19 inches, will have to wait for Cody to come out and give me a hand on that one. Mom's being her crabby self about anyone getting near him.

He's already full of snuff, I had my hands on him a bit and he though it'd be funny to try and see what a human tastes like. LOL I let him go and mom nuzzled him which was answered with a kick and a bite.

I'm so glad to have this little toot here finally. LOl She's kept us on our toes for the last 3 weeks, and nope she had NO change in her bag yesterday evening than what she's had the last 2 weeks, no full nipples or waxing, and ate normally last night as if nothing was going on. lol The only different sign was he sides were a bit more sunk in, no waxing or anything, even stood patiently for Cody to trim her hooves and let me groom on her, yesterday evening. She carried him to 336 days too I guess she wanted him to be completely baked. LOL

Any color guesses? Dad is a Black, mom is a Palo/pinto, the online genetic thing said either smoky black, black, or buckskin, but he doesn't look like any of them to me? I'm thinking gruella?

here are the pics just click to see a bigger veiw of 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that is one nice looking dude, congratulations..

Ooh, he's cute. I'll take a stab in the dark and say bay with sabino.
default_unsure.png
:

From what I can see.....he looks bay, and very very CUTE!
default_wub.png
:

Do you have any larger pictures where we can see his coloring better?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on a very nice colt! As far as his color, he appears more of a silver dapple to me but maybe he will be a buckskin.

Congratulations...he's a real cutie!! As for the color I cannot say either, because the pics ae so small.

He's sure cute, Congratulations :aktion033: :aktion033: . I think he looks grullo right now, but I've seen lots of babies born that color that turn to a smokey black later. That's my guess on him right now, but I don't know for sure. He's awesome no matter what color though
default_wub.png
:

Thanks Guys, I sure am tickled about him!
default_wub.png
: This is the second foal this mare's had for me both have been paints too!

Oh the pics guys, run your mouse over them when you see the hand show up click, or just put your mouse on the pic you want to see bigger and click. it'll blow it up big in a separate window, a little trick I learned on one of my other forums for conseving space whiel still being able to size a pic what size you want it. IF you can't get it, holler I'll post them reg size on here.
default_smile.png

[SIZE=14pt]Looks like a silver dapple pinto to me. Cute boy. Congratulations.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Well, I considered Silver Black- but, No, his mane is too dark- except, of course, Cream (from Mama) does affect Silver, so it is a remote possibility.

I think though he is a Bay, or possibly even Black.

Pattern is Tobiano.

Cute foal, Congratulations- what is his name???

Thanks guys, no name yet, just can't find one that suits the little toot, I need somthing that means onery one I think. LOL He is that, I walked in to feed this morning and talked to him and he snorted and pawed at the air, this is 24 hour baby doing this!
default_wacko.png
: Then mom was eating breakfast and he'd back up to her belly and try to kick her, she'd move over and he'd pin those little ears back and try it again. Can we say full of spunk?

Latest posts

Back