WOO HOO Irish Hills will foal TONITE!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Tonite has to be the night that Benita foals.

Benita is from Geticias' and is drop dead gorgeous.

She's had a bag now, super loose tail, and all the signs going on for a couple of weeks and last weekend I got to see her and my gosh, she looked like she was about to blow.

Sheryl said that today she is squirting out milk and ready as can be and has no doubts that tonite is the night.

She has gone to bed down in the barn with her (and her snake friends) tonite. She doesn't think this is going to take too long at all and predicts that by 10:00 pm Benita will have that baby.

Prayers that all goes well and perfect for them because if you guys think my roads and mountain is bad and secluded, you haven't seen hers!

I sure hope she waits till after midnight though so Irish Hills will have a real Happy St. Paddy's Day! Very cool!

WOO HOO Let's do it Benita!

wooo hooo this is exciting :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

Good Luck Sheryl and Benita!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the little one, thanks for the heads up, Marty!

Best Wishes and Prayers for a safe, healthy arrival.
default_yes.gif
:

And yes after midnight?
default_wub.png
:

:saludando:

[SIZE=36pt]THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!!!!!!! AND..............IT'S............A.....................???????????[/SIZE]

Sheryl will be coming on soon with pics so she'll tell you all about it!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS IRISH HILLS!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back