2011 Foal of Irish Hills Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Foaling season has come to an end today here at Irish Hills Farm. I'd like to share my wonderful foal crop with all of you. I have 4 boys and 2 fillies, actually one of the fillies, a Jazz Singer daughter is up in Ohio.

Anyway,

First one of the year is a bay pinto colt sired by Jazz Singer and out of Congress Top 5, Buckeye WCF Classical Imagination. ASPC/AMHR ~ Irish Hills Classical Music

2272d6cd.jpg

fec4d47a.jpg

Second is a buckskin filly out of Little Kings Heir to Glory and sired by Little Kings BT Buck Bandito. AMHA/AMHR ~ Irish Hills Drop Dead Gorgeous

928f6e2f.jpg

1ef586dc.jpg

Third we have a perlino pinto, possible dun, colt out of National Champion Irish Hills Behind Blue Eyes and sired by Bandito. AMHA/AMHR ~ Irish Hills Livin' On The Edge. This is the 3rd foal Blue has had during a rain storm.

3ac4a9a7.jpg

b1a8a0c5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Continuation...

Forth a palomino colt sired by Jazz Singer and out of Memoirs. AMHR ~ Irish Hills Classical Maestro

4c59e733.jpg

32ae6f25.jpg

And finally, pictured at just a hour old or so old...a pinto chestnut colt sired by Fox Lanes Kiss of Fire and out of D&S Run Around Sue. ASPC/AMHR ~ I got Sue from Walt & Fran Filipowicz, while the foal doesn't have a name yet, he'll carry the Filipowicz prefix. 5.12.11 I've decided on the name Filipowicz Just A Gigolo of IHF aka Justin.

92aa353f.jpg

198096fc.jpg

Thank you for letting me share my babies with you!
default_smile.png

What a nice crop of babies! COngratulations!

They are all SO nice, congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
I am in love with Maestro's head, just beautiful.

They are all absolutely stunning!!!!
default_smile.png
Those heads are just gorgeous!

Wow Gage is so lucky to be getting Bandito!!!!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

nice foals, i love the palomino.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I'm really happy with my foals and feel truly blessed to have them.
default_wub.png

I've finally come up with a name for the colt born yesterday. Sticking with the song title theme of course, plus the name will "fit" with the dam's name D&S Run Around Sue and a grandsire's name Graham's Little Tramp. I've decided to go with Just A Gigolo which was covered by David Lee Roth a few years back.
default_wink.png
Registered name will be Filipowicz Just A Gigolo of IHF aka Justin.
default_biggrin.png

Here are a few new pictures of the colt that was born 2 days ago.

Filipowicz Just A Gigolo IHF aka Justin

He is pretty neatly marked, you could say and he has two watch eyes.

41f25a50.jpg

dca0cb35.jpg

0b5bde99.jpg

And I have to add a couple of Mateo, who I am very smitten with.
default_wub.png

09705239.jpg

ac08197b.jpg

Thanks again everyone for letting me share my foals with you and the compliments!!

Love them all! But Justin and Mateo are definitely something special. I LOVE Justin's head and Mateo just knows he is "all that!"

Barbara

Latest posts

Back