Wonderful news!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trish

Reaction score
default_smile.png
After months of fret and worry, I found new homes for 2 miniatures out of the 3 horses my ex got in the divorce and he wasn't taking proper care of them. He had stopped buying hay, just buying feed and they were grazing on weeds!
default_no.gif
It was all about the $$$, he didn't care about the horses, he just wanted the $$$.
default_sad.png

A wonderful couple bought my mare, she reminded the gal of her 1st horse which was a solid black shetland named Satin. She and her husband have spoiled my mare with lots of love and attention she deserves.
default_saludando.gif

The gentleman who purchased my show stallion has a little mare and 2 big geldings. I helped him clean up and baby proof the large paddock for Cowboy. He will get lots of attention as well. He will be about 5 minutes up the road from where I live and I can see him any time I want to.
default_rolleyes.gif
I'll be out there as often as I can.

If I can find someone to buy the last stallion then I can breathe a breath of relief.

My ex lost his papers and he needs a new coggins!
default_no.gif
Don't know how long that will take.

He wants $500. If it were up to me I'd just try to find a good home and provide a current coggins and get a copy of the papers from AMHR.

Thanks for listening!
default_laugh.png

That's great!!!! Still trying to find a home for mine (which can be frustrating!).
default_wacko.png

Hey Trish!

Glad to see you on here again. We have missed you over here in MO. Hope you can sell your last one. Will be prayin for ya.

Jamie

Latest posts

Back