Wonderful CD about colic & lameness

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacy Score

Reaction score
Hi all

I had the good fortune this past weekend to attend a meeting of our local club and the speaker of the evening was a nice young vet who introduced us to an AMAZING CD.

It is called "The Glass Horse" and there is another called "The Glass Foot" - they are hard to believe, but are interactive and explicit and go into incredible detail about the inner workings of the horse's gut - where colics generally appear and why (it is so obvious after seeing this that you kind of wonder why your horse isn't just a walking colic case day in and day out!)

I highly recommend the CD to all - I am sure it is available thru many sources - best bet is to just "Google" The Glass Horse and pick it up through one of the links. I am sure that The Glass Hoof is just as good although we did not have time to watch it also

If you get the chance to watch this CD I highly recommend it - it takes a lot of the fear out of colic and prepares you for just what is going on in the various parts of the intestinal track when a horse does colic.

Stacy Score

I attended an information night at my vets clinic last year, were they also used "The Glass Horse" and I can second what Stacy's saying it is an incredable, informative CD that shows colic and the inner workings of the horse in great detail. I had intended on going out and buying it after but got busy and forgot all about it until now. I just went and looked and their website is http://www.3dglasshorse.com and the cost for "The Gastrointestinal Glass Horse" is $50 and "The Distal Limb Glass Horse" is $80.

Back