Wish Me Luck -- First Oncologist Appt This Morning

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news Jill! I bet you are feeling much more relaxed now! It is good to hear some good news.

Excellent update!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I'm so happy for ya Jill! This is the best news ever. You've been through enough. You have soooooooo much to look forward to and tons to celebrate!
default_488.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif

So.........this year you just gotta put a Christmas tree up, even if it has to be purple, or I'll come over there and smack ya!
default_wub.png

Way to go Jill! Get out there now and smell the roses.
default_saludando.gif

Awesome news!!!!!!!!!! This is excellent, though your visit started off with a scare!! I am so happy for you!!! How is your breathing doing and the other things you were working on to get back to 'normal'.

What fantastic news, Jill!

My guess is that your happiness is only topped by Harvey's -- I think you guys need to go on a cruise or some incredible and relaxing vacation to celebrate.

Good news Jill!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I am very happy for you, I know this is a big relief for you.

Thanks, everyone, for the continued support and good words. You all mean so much to me and I appreciate your time and input
default_wub.png

Oh Jill that is such great news and I'm so happy for you. My husband I've never seen bald but that's ok, can I borrow a few of your wigs????? HA........ Love ya girl. I'm thrilled for ya
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
TJ

So glad to hear your ok Jill, and no need for chemo-sorry about that scare... I bet your heart was racing... You crack me up with the wig thing
default_smile.png

Hi Jill

I am very happy to read that you are back to perfect
default_smile.png
)

Enjoy those fish and ponies and doggies and all your LIFE!
default_smile.png
)

~Sandy

Thank you all very much
default_cheekkiss.gif
I have been really lucky
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh praise God! I am so glad to hear this
default_smile.png

default_biggrin.png
Thank God for your healing!!! I'm delighted for you! We'll continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

God bless,

Joan

Latest posts

Back