Winter Solstice Today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiccanz

Reaction score
It's a suitably cold and wet and stormy day down here in NZ, and it's also the shortest day of the year...

...which in my mind, makes it nearly summer! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I can't wait for the show season to roll around again, I look longingly at all the pics here of everyone showing and driving their horses and wish it was me!
default_smile.png

So it must be Summer solstice for all of you today (tomorrow), enjoy your long day
default_smile.png

Brigid

Yep...the first day of summer here...we've had such a hot and humid spring that I am so ready for fall! Enjoy your winter weather, while we sizzle and roast. Too many bugs and heat and humidity makes for a not so pleasant season!
default_wacko.png
:

Yesterday was the longest day and it was ...........yep, you guessed it, RAINING!!!!

The next few days the temps are dropping down to 15/16 (that's 56-61 "old money"!!)

I guess next week it snows????

And today, tha day after the middle of winter, I have a mare showing in season...whatever has happened to the plain old 4 seasons???
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back