Winston Churchill

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowoodstables

Reaction score
These are the latest pics of Winston. He has been just a trooper! The second show he went to, he lost his steering and went down the embankment (35%) and into the infield, got turned around and back UP the embankment to finish the class...pretty funny!

He has been steadily getting more forward and collected and I truly LOVE this pony. He is fun fun fun!

Enjoy and thanks for letting me share!

Kim

This is his second show..just after this he left the ring LOL

img_2008-07-27-0354win.jpg

This is our third show, and he was 4th in deep company..he broke right in front of the judge and he still liked him enough to place him!

img_2008-07-28-0177win.jpg

For comparison...this was a photo from his first show..neat to see the changes in his carriage and motion and headsets eh??

winston1.jpg

And yes I did order all these photos..

Oh and hubby took a stab at showing a road pony and we took his show pleasure pony JJ, borrowed some silks and voila..third in their first class out of 10!

img_2008-07-28-0543jj.jpg

Wow Winston looks great!! That looks like so much fun, would be iteresting to try one day!

COngratulations hes ocming along nicley!

I really enjoy seeing your hackney ponies, i have to admit...i am itching to get a modern to play with...very nice
default_biggrin.png

COngratulations Kim -- nice pony -- good to see Alan driving as well -- thansk for sharing the pics.

Latest posts

Back