Winona Show Info?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painthorse61

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what time the show starts on sunday morning and also give me directions to the location of the show? I would be coming from the wisconsin Bridge. Thanks in advance!..............Lori

Lori, as I understand from my program...Area 6 National show starts Sunday(tomorrow) morning at 8:00a.m. with Liberty over classes first..... then youth showmanship classes and then AMHR model mares.....the list goes on with Foundation shetland etc etc....a huge day I am sure. There are 21 classes before getting to AMHR halter mares.

If you go to the MN Mini club events page there maybe a download of the program.

If you go to this linkMapquest you can type in your starting point and the destination. I am not sure what bridge you are coming in on.

The directions in the flyer say, take Winona exit 252 off I-90 , follow HWY 43 North approx. 1.5 miles Then take county HWY 21 left (west) for 1 mile. The equestrian center will be on your left. I do remember it is off on gravel road.

The Minnesota Equestrian Center address is 24621 Gilmore Valley Road, Winona,MN 55987

http://www.minnesotaequestrian.com

Hope this helps...good luck and you may want to bring a chair....p.s. this is the last day of the show and it will probably be a big day...might go late with driving classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Russ Thanks for the info. I had been planning to go for the weekend but had to deliver a filly I sold and didn't think I'd make it back in time. But we got back late this afterneen, so I am thinking about going for the day anyway. It's only about an hour from me, I just wasn't sure where the Center was! Thanls again......Lori

Lori, as I understand from my program...Area 6 National show starts Sunday(tomorrow) morning at 8:00a.m. with Liberty over classes first..... then youth showmanship classes and then AMHR model mares.....the list goes on with Foundation shetland etc etc....a huge day I am sure. There are 21 classes before getting to AMHR halter mares.

If you go to the MN Mini club events page there maybe a download of the program.

If you go to this linkMapquest you can type in your starting point and the destination. I am not sure what bridge you are coming in on.

The directions in the flyer say, take Winona exit 252 off I-90 , follow HWY 43 North approx. 1.5 miles Then take county HWY 21 left (west) for 1 mile. The equestrian center will be on your left. I do remember it is off on gravel road.

The Minnesota Equestrian Center address is 24621 Gilmore Valley Road, Winona,MN 55987

http://www.minnesotaequestrian.com

Hope this helps...good luck and you may want to bring a chair....p.s. this is the last day of the show and it will probably be a big day...might go late with driving classes.

Latest posts

Back