Wine or Whiskey?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valeriea it is a yummy little extra as it really is just a dash or two, and the bottle lasts a long time. You can put up in your cupboard and save for the next holiday season. ;)

The brand we liked, Kelly, was MerryMint and it was a mint chocolate flavor. 😋

Omg! @Minimor !! I was just outside chatting with my neighbors about whiskey. They started talking about Fireball. I haven’t ever heard of it before until you mentioned it. It’s only noon here, but they didn’t care, they brought me out a shot and OMG! It is soooooo goood! It taste like a red hot candy!! Pure cinnamon!!! 🥰🥰♥♥

Need to find my closest Specs 🤣
I know I'm late on reading this thread, I love Fireball. This time of year I get pumpkin beer and ad a shot of Fireball. Yummy! Also this year I added it my Pumpkin flavored coffee. Yum! 😍

I like tea also but never tried adding anything to it! One track mind ;) I really do think it would work just fine, for some reason I think the mint would be a better choice than chocolate in the tea. Maybe because mint tea is a common blend.

I’d start with a dash and see how you like it then adjust to taste.

Hmmm...time to go shopping for a small bottle for this season! 😂

I like tea also but never tried adding anything to it! One track mind ;) I really do think it would work just fine, for some reason I think the mint would be a better choice than chocolate in the tea. Maybe because mint tea is a common blend.
I have chocolate hazelnut tea blend, it's pretty good.

For those of you who like cinnamon, cloves and orange flavors, have you tried Hot Cinnamon Sunset tea by Harney and Sons? It's the only tea I haven't had to add a sweetener to. Yum

Latest posts

Back