Why does EVERYBODY attack Palin>??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I am so discusted with all the folks running for Pres..including their running mates... rather watch claymation videos.. makes more since.Nothing will turn me off and away faster, than all the childish Bu******* nicking picking he said/ she said person attacks done by all of them. They are all acting like 5 year olds in a school yard,,instead of adults.
Soooo are you going to vote??
default_unsure.png

"We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans,

"Racism is how this country was founded and how this country is still run!…(sermon)

"Barack knows what it means to be a black man to be living in a country and a culture that is controlled by rich white people. Hillary can never know that. Hillary ain't never been called a n-----."
I do not find much to argue with in the above statements. In fact some of the responses here on this thread just lend to how much truth there is in them.
default_unsure.png

Just think how much good could have come to this country with the millions they have both wasted trashing each other.

Yes,, will vote... after I do a little research on my own... without all the Circus stuff.

Obama... is only half black..something a lot of people forget. In fact....there are a whole lot of people out there in the USA.. that are mixes, wither they are willing to admit it or not. And in this day and age it shouldn't matter. I do not care who gets to be Pres.. just so long as they do a good job.

Just to be clear, *I* take no issue whatsoever with Obama's race. That doesn't matter to me, what matters to me is that he chose a racist to be his moral / religious leader -- which leads me to conclude Obama harbors racist beliefs. There are many other things that also bother me about Obama as our potential President. His skin color is NOT one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama's skin color has NOTHING AT ALL to do with why I do not like Obama. It is his VIEWS - what he stands for, etc.
The reason I chose Jill's quote because - If you sit down and seriously think about it would you go, church or conventions or to any type of SPEAKERS for 20 years if you did NOT BELIEVE in what they were preaching. Let's not forget he raised his CHILDREN listening to this man.

My opinion the Preacher ( well, in my eye's he is NOT ONE) - said this because he did NOT think it would hurt Obama's Campaign because he knew Obama felt the same way.

Like I said in the above quote that is only ONE reason I do not like Obama. Obama scares me! I think he is too weak for a President - I do not trust what he says, etc.

Skin color has absolutely NOTHING to do with it in my eyes.

Oh, and by the way if you knew some of my family you would know why!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Well here is ONE of my reasons..

Boy people are sensitive.

Not only do not care about race(I did not say that was an issue with others either)...I also think "all" religion needs to stay out of the Gov.

I also will not pass judgement on anyone I do not personally meet and get to know. Lots of 2nd and 3rd hand, hear-say is not how to get to know a person and find the truth.

Everyone must choose the one who they think would be best for the Nation. (Shrug)

Resorting to the Barack HUSSEIN Obama attacks only trivializes this election, IMO. I have not seen anyone attacking Palin and suggesting she is a terrorist or supports terrorists
to my knowledge there is no evidence of of Palin having links to any islamic/jihad/terrorist group....now Obama...maybe...look up some info about his cousin...you might be quite surprised!

Ooooooeeeeeeee!!!!!!! I'm even more against that crazy Palin than ever. Anyone watching ABC? :arg!

Minimule-if you watch the video, you'll see Obama leading the salute to the flag before the Senate-with his hand over his heart.

Resorting to the Barack HUSSEIN Obama attacks only trivializes this election, IMO. I have not seen anyone attacking Palin and suggesting she is a terrorist or supports terrorists
to my knowledge there is no evidence of of Palin having links to any islamic/jihad/terrorist group....now Obama...maybe...look up some info about his cousin...you might be quite surprised!

OMG...Do you realize how involved your current president was/is involved with the Bin Laden family? They supplied weapons to them. Did you know that? This is just getting silly now. Oh, okay, Obama is a leaked terrorist seeking presidency. Huh????? Fear-mongering anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I have watched the infamous "OMG HIS HAND ISN'T ON HIS HEART" video, and...I don't see anything disrespectful. He is standing, hands folded, facing the flag (I will assume). His hand isn't over his heart...so what?

I'm aware by the code he 'should' have his hand on his heart, but you know what? Until this whole business started, I've never held my hand over my heart during the anthem. Apparently my dad has but I don't remember ever seeing him do it. I would bet that a great number of Americans-even patriotic ones, right and left, all walks of life, don't do it.

As an aside, I am grateful we live in America, a country where as a citizen you are not obligated to pledge allegiance to a bit of colorful cloth or any other symbol, so long as you remain respectful to those who are while they're doing it.

Matt, don't worry about the comments of a few in here. They are making fools of themselves with the idiotic and untruthful comments in here. I hope they realize that their behaviour reflects a lack of as we say in french "savoire vivre", lack of manners for a loose translation. I am sure they think they are being funny and amusing by making such ridiculous statement when in fact they are only making themselves look very foolish.

Matt, you should start a thread to see if we can discuss our own elections here. I would love to hear from those that will be voting (canadians) or anyone that has knowledge about what each of our political parties are offering us this time. I read the "Green Plan" and am not sure how I feel about it, would be nice to get opinions from others. I have some concerns should the Conservatives get in again with a majority since they did not deliver on what they promised last time. I still haven't decided who I will vote for but I want to make the most informed decision possible for me.

Danielle, YES. Please make a thread! I'm woefully undereducated on Canadian politics. As you can see, our politics are kind of a handful...keeps me busy!

Canadian politics and the current candidates for Prime Minister... Shudder... a couple of those IMO are just plain creepy.

Matt, don't worry about the comments of a few in here. They are making fools of themselves with the idiotic and untruthful comments in here. I hope they realize that their behaviour reflects a lack of as we say in french "savoire vivre", lack of manners for a loose translation. I am sure they think they are being funny and amusing by making such ridiculous statement when in fact they are only making themselves look very foolish.
Matt, you should start a thread to see if we can discuss our own elections here. I would love to hear from those that will be voting (canadians) or anyone that has knowledge about what each of our political parties are offering us this time. I read the "Green Plan" and am not sure how I feel about it, would be nice to get opinions from others. I have some concerns should the Conservatives get in again with a majority since they did not deliver on what they promised last time. I still haven't decided who I will vote for but I want to make the most informed decision possible for me.

LOL.. I was going to do just that! Tee Hee. Yes, our politics are scary/creepy too. Not quite as scary as American politics but... I'm thinking NDP LOL. But, quite honestly, I have to educate myself more (I probably am more up on the American election
default_no.gif
). Fortunately (and unfortunately), we are inexorably tied to the Americans.

minimule and others, Snopes.com is a good place to check out all this stuff. They are not partisan - they say where they got their info. And they present facts - no matter who or what the subject is.

They are sort of like Internet Mythbusters...

Obama not holding his hand over his heart during the anthem

I'm aware by the code he 'should' have his hand on his heart, but you know what? Until this whole business started, I've never held my hand over my heart during the anthem. Apparently my dad has but I don't remember ever seeing him do it. I would bet that a great number of Americans-even patriotic ones, right and left, all walks of life, don't do it.
Exactly right. Right after this story first came out - I wound up at a Seattle Mariners game. And as it was such a hot issue - I could not help but notice that as we stood for the Star Spangled Banner, only about half of the people in that section had their hands over their heart.... some do, some don't.

Back