Who's NOT going to Nationals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be here keeping minomar, PaintNMinis, minv, Buckskin gal, LindaL, bevann, MInx, MyLilShowGirl, Dreamlandnh, Jill, Firefall, midnight star stables and Jessica 06, company !!
Thank you! I will be working on my fall training (driving horses for next year and etc...) but I do come on here more than I should
default_rolleyes.gif
: :eek: LOL Take care ~Jessica

I won't be going, I've got to be here for my grooming business, puppies and pony.
default_wub.png
:

Yes Dana that is how we spell semester down here! Dang I just realized I can't write a 3 and a 4 nor can I spell thirdy fur....HAHA to you.

Jayne are you student teaching or doing a practicum? What grade do you have? This first 6 weeks I have kindergarten and the last 7 weeks I'll be in fourth grade. Graduate in December! YAY for me!
default_cheers.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually not doing either. I already have my degree though I would like to take a few more classes so I can qualify for a state teaching license. I am teaching 2nd and 3rd grade at a Christian school here in CA. This year I should have 3 in 2nd grade and 5 in 3rd grade so it is pretty small. Last year I had 11 total. This is my 2nd year at this school and my 6th year of teaching. I love it!
default_yes.gif
:

Not going... I haven't been to ANY shows all year... I forced myself to take the whole year off (got married, was very $$$) and it was really hard.

I will be sitting here at home, watching for the results! Good luck to everyone who CAN go this year!!!

Andrea

Congrats Sheryl - you will make a GREAT teacher!

And your gelding is awesome :aktion033: :aktion033:

I was never a big R show person, but now my dear friend Donna (Winning Streak) is getting more into them, so I'll be crossing fingers for her and for Dale and Rodger!!! I was going to fly out to just hang, but school is just too important to miss... and classes are harder this term.
default_sad.png

Next year I'm hoping to hit both shows And maybe bring one of my own!

We will still be at home but have horses leaving next week and when nationals is over one coming home so great hopes for next year. Time and $ will tell.

I wanted to go this year but am student teaching this semister and we were told not to even think about missing a single day. So there goes that idea.

I'm hoping to make it there next year though.
default_yes.gif
: Maybe I can even kidnap Jill and take her along for a few days.
default_yes.gif
:
That sounds like a plan
default_yes.gif
:

I'll be home too. Maybe one day I will make it.

Kim

Well I am going to be here keeping MiniK company...I only showed 3 times this year with only one of those being breed. LOL...I had a blast but pregnancy sure takes a drain on the body and the bank account. So I am hoping next year to go or who knows maybe even have a horse to go
default_smile.png
We shall see. I wish everyone that can go the best of luck...

I won't be at Nationals either. Held out hope but just can't go............really gonna miss being able to see all the horses show and seeing my friends and meeting forum members....especially Erica.

For the first time in years we will not be going. Sure seems strange not to be packing & harness cleaning & all that good stuff. GOOD LUCK to all who are going. Will be watching for results.

Hope to go someday just to watch. :lol:

Amy why are you and John not going, hope everyone is OK.
default_wub.png
:

Jim just pulled out and left me all alone. :no: I couldn't get off work. Wish I could go. I hope

everyone has a safe trip , and their horses do very well. Maryann

Count me out too :no:

No one here to watch the 4 legged or 2 legged kids ...... maybe next year.

Edited to say .... GOOD LUCK TO ALL ECMHC MEMBERS , I know you'll kick butt and take names in Tulsa !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going, now probably not. The girls, Jerry and grandson Jacob will be going, and we even found someone to take care of the horses, but no one to take care of my dogs!

I'm way too new to have any real reason to go! Hopefully next year I can attend a few days as a spectator, and hey, maybe the year after that...

I thought I might be able to pull it off but not this year. I have already talked to friends who are there setting up and they promised me they will keep me posted with daily reports so I know what is going on!

One even got a web cam to set up so I can feel like i am at the barn :aktion033: :aktion033:

Ok so no Nationals this year but next year for sure and heck not the same but there is Convention in a couple short months and I will be able to see everyone there at least!

I had plans to go this year, heck i even had multiple chances this year to go but i was supose to start working August 9th, and then they decided to hire someone else so no nationals for me this year :eek:.

Next year, however, im sure to be going. Not sure if i am going to take a horse, i want to go out and help ext, maybe work along side a person or farm. If anyone is going to need help next year, give me a hollar
default_wink.png
:.

Im going to say it yet agian, Next year!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back